Summer time = Great Ebay Pick ups

a lot of you would be surprised that all the "steals" you're getting are actually market prices. don't you think hundreds, even thousands of people watch the auctions? the prices might seem really cheap but believe it or not that's the market price most of the time...either that or the seller has bad feedback.

i haven't seen a good "steal" on this post yet. plus the shoe hype is dying out...it's very noticeable.

If you'll looking for a steal or deal please check out my current auctions that starts at $0.99, Sizes 8-9 " search eBay id: Calininers "
We'a buy a lot of clothes when we don't really need em
Things we buy to cover up what's inside
Cause they made us hate ourself and love they wealth
That's why shortys hollering "where the ballas' at?"
Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack

Quote:
i haven't seen a good "steal" on this post yet.

VVVNDS True Blue IIIs (worn once) with OG box and retro card for $150 shipped...nuff said!
"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

When market value on these hit $75 shipped let me know.

5929_1_b.JPG
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

^^^^^ lol r u on house arrest
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

Nothing like a tether, and some Chutneys. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Ballin'!
Member since Nov. '03..what?

I see that you have that arthritis condition going on :lol:
laugh.gif
Im just playing, i remember that scene on the he got game movie when Denzel was trying on the jordans and the salesman saw that around his ankle.

I love those Chutney AJ XIII lows, i remember when they dropped back in 98 and i tryed my best to get them but the parents werent really having it. I still appreciate ebay for what it is though.
Air Jordan 8 Retro "Aquas" and Navy/Orange colorway available now in extremely limited quantities. Mens size 8.5 - 11. Only 1 pair available in each size. PM me if interested! I have a few MF Doom dunks as well in select sizes only.

Quote:
Someone just bought a pair of VII Bordeaux for 115, very nice condition, damn!! I was 1 click away to snipe those!

daaaaaang those look nice that might be one of the best steals yet
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

Wow. Some cheap shoes here.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

If you'll looking for a steal or deal please check out my current auctions ending in less than 1hr, Sizes 8-9 Jordan III's Cements, IV's Breds, V's, X's, XI's Space Jams Cool Greys Columbias, XII's, XIII's, XIV's, XVI's, XIX's, XX's, Lebrons, Pennys, Kobes" go to advanced search seller eBay id: Calininers "
We'a buy a lot of clothes when we don't really need em
Things we buy to cover up what's inside
Cause they made us hate ourself and love they wealth
That's why shortys hollering "where the ballas' at?"
Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack

smh at dudes sayin no steals here lol $50Shipped for low 2s wht/red and patent red/wht 1s is a steal :smile:
smile.gif
Never Play Games SON![/center]

Quote:
EDIT: Does anyone remember my first thread? It was about being on house arrest and needing help getting my Js . . . I got flamed SO bad

I remember it .. has it been a year already? wow seems like yesterday.

Yeah, those are nice. Good buy!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

what sizes are these deals in? Surely not 11.5 or 12
member of the ZKIII fan club

Back
Top Bottom