SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Can't wait til Raw tonight, had a crazy day at work. Dude took his lunch break at 11:30, he was working on stuff for me, he never clocked back in and nobody could find him. A cop showed up around 3:00 and said he was found dead in his apartment.
mean.gif
Damn.

Can't wait til Raw tonight, had a crazy day at work. Dude took his lunch break at 11:30, he was working on stuff for me, he never clocked back in and nobody could find him. A cop showed up around 3:00 and said he was found dead in his apartment.
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
 damn

Can't wait til Raw tonight, had a crazy day at work. Dude took his lunch break at 11:30, he was working on stuff for me, he never clocked back in and nobody could find him. A cop showed up around 3:00 and said he was found dead in his apartment. :smh:
Rest in peace.

Don't know where the homie is, but time for some good ole monday night raw :smokin

:wow:  RIP

Suicide?

I don't think so, but could be wrong. From the way he left the stuff he was working on it looked like he had every intention of showing back up. Cop said he was laying on his bed with a sandwich on one side of him and a mountain dew on the other. I think he was only 35 or so. :smh:

Since you guise wanna ignore me in the last thread.. on my birthday of all days
frown.gif
Happy Birthday!
pimp.gif

mean.gif
RIP to your co-worker
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom