SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

I am not even a little bit excited for Brock vs Undertaker especially since it probably closes SS

Sheamus definitely cashing in

They always bury their Mr. MITB when it's close to cash in tie

Taker prob took this long to retaliate cause he forgot all about the WM30 match

Taker is old enough to be my grandfather
sick.gif

Only ending to Taker/Brock that would make any sense to me is Taker actually putting up somewhat of a fight, but Brock winning again. Brock leaves him in the ring, Taker is getting applauded by fans thinking it's his last match, and then Sting comes out and points at him to end the show.

Only ending to Taker/Brock that would make any sense to me is Taker actually putting up somewhat of a fight, but Brock winning again. Brock leaves him in the ring, Taker is getting applauded by fans thinking it's his last match, and then Sting comes out and points at him to end the show.

I can see it but somehow I think we get Taker/Brock 3 at WM

do not want

Back
Top Bottom