Sunday at the U.S. Open

Didn't see a thread and will be watching to see if Tiger can pull this off. It'll be real tough, but we'll see. He's never came back to win a major.
Impressed how this 17 year old kid is hanging around at the top of the leaderboard. Him and some others are bound to fall back today.

I am thinking GMac takes it. Winning score will be -1 or Even par. Don't see Tiger being able to make up that much ground unless the players fall back to him. Almost expecting it will go to a Monday playoff if it goes to even par.

I have watched a lot of this tournament and I think the course is playing pretty good. It is tough but scoring around where they wanted it to. I hope though there are a few holes set up with decent birdie opportunities today just to make it possible for a player a few back to make up some strokes instead of just trying to survive and shoot even for your round.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I am thinking GMac takes it. Winning score will be -1 or Even par. Don't see Tiger being able to make up that much ground unless the players fall back to him. Almost expecting it will go to a Monday playoff if it goes to even par.

That's exactly how I see it possibly playing out. I never trust the top of the leaderboard with guys who haven't really been in this position before. One of these dudes, if not a few of them, will succumb to the pressure. Tiger just needs to lay low in the bushes and pounce when the time is right.

I had my hopes up through Friday for Tiger. Then he shot a 75 yesterday.

I'll be watching.

In for a 6 pack of New Castle and a Tiger charge to the finish.
pimp.gif

Also I'm putting new Lamkin Crossline grips on my father in law's clubs right now before I go over there to watch.
pimp.gif

Here we go...Tiger getting ready to tee off.

Golf is so much more entertaining when Woods is relevant.

KJ Choi going -2 through the first 7 is big. Toughest part of the course. Maybe he could post a number. With the weather I am thinking now that +1 or 2 wins it.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Buzzkill...Tiger about to drop off big time already. Ruining my Sunday.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Was just thinking this statement.. I'm over here at work watching "live" on the computer and they haven't even showed Tiger.. then I go check the leaderboards to see that he's bogeying it up. :smh

ernie 
30t6p3b.gif
these missed putts are going to cost him

i think +1 wins it, could very well have a playoff

this course is brutal. great tournament

why was my topic closed? i'm supposed to bow down and worship adulterers? its really sad that society only cares about people putting a ball in a hole and not about morals.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

ernie 
30t6p3b.gif
these missed putts are going to cost him

i think +1 wins it, could very well have a playoff

this course is brutal. great tournament

why was my topic closed? i'm supposed to bow down and worship adulterers? its really sad that society only cares about people putting a ball in a hole and not about morals.

Morals are subjective pal

Back
Top Bottom