Suns@Spurs

Couple thoughts:

Grant Hill should have suited up, his team was on the brink of elimination, put in 10 minutes at least.

Steve Nash how much does this little canadian got in him? It's fun watching him ball, but he'll never win a chip.

D'Antoni probably hearing Trump loud in his ears saying "You're FIRED!"

Kerr, nice try buddy, along with your buddy Michael Jordan you guys suck at putting a team together.

Shaq, I hope Phoenix understands what the Lakers & Heat have gone through with him ... he's all talk, he sacrificed the Lakers future, now the Heat,now the big Diesal, Superman, Shaq-tus, whatever the hell he's called he's gonna ruin your franchise.

NO & Spurs is going to be a nice series.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

So how does this work?

Do the Spurs/Hornets have to wait until all the other second round series' are determined? I can't remember how it goes.
Naw the brackets are set already
Spurs vs. Hornets

he's asking if they have to wait till the other first round series are done.

i think they said the series starts on Saturday.

Nah, they can't get started until the other series are determined... If any of these series go the distance, this series won't be starting until atleast Monday.

akajaedeuce wrote:
SoHi 23 wrote:
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
So how does this work?

Do the Spurs/Hornets have to wait until all the other second round series' are determined? I can't remember how it goes.

Naw the brackets are set already
Spurs vs. Hornets

he's asking if they have to wait till the other first round series are done.

i think they said the series starts on Saturday.

Oh, my fault. Here's the upcoming schedule KLJ

[table][tr][td]Wednesday, April 30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MATCHUP[/td] [td]AWAY TV[/td] [td]HOME TV[/td] [td]NAT TV[/td] [td]RESOURCES[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington at Cleveland
Game 5 - Cavaliers lead 3-1[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]TNT[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]6:00 PM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Atlanta at Boston
Game 5 - Series tied 2-2[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]TNT[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]8:30 PM[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Thursday, May 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MATCHUP[/td] [td]AWAY TV[/td] [td]HOME TV[/td] [td]NAT TV[/td] [td]RESOURCES[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Detroit at Philadelphia
Game 6 - Pistons lead 3-2[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]8:00 PM[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Friday, May 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MATCHUP[/td] [td]AWAY TV[/td] [td]HOME TV[/td] [td]NAT TV[/td] [td]RESOURCES[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston at Atlanta
Game 6 - Series tied 2-2[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]TBD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Houston at Utah
Game 6 - Jazz lead 3-2[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]TBD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cleveland at Washington
Game 6* - Cavaliers lead 3-1[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]TBD[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Saturday, May 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MATCHUP[/td] [td]AWAY TV[/td] [td]HOME TV[/td] [td]NAT TV[/td] [td]RESOURCES[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Antonio at New Orleans
Game 1[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]TBD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia at Detroit
Game 7* - Pistons lead 3-2[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]TNT[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]TBD[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Sunday, May 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MATCHUP[/td] [td]AWAY TV[/td] [td]HOME TV[/td] [td]NAT TV[/td] [td]RESOURCES[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Atlanta at Boston
Game 7* - Series tied 2-2[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]TBD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington at Cleveland
Game 7* - Cavaliers lead 3-1[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]TBD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Utah at Houston
Game 7* - Jazz lead 3-2[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tickets | Travel [/td] [td]TBD[/td] [/tr][/table]http://[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by rocboys

tony parker is one ugly dude

eva_longoria_tony_parker.jpg

u mad??

yall clowns still think my son tony parker aint a top 5 pg?
laugh.gif

the phoenix buns will never win a championship tryin to outscore teams

did they really think snaq was goin to be a good fit? i dont think larry bird wouldve traded matrix for snaq

So how does this work?

talk about bein a bandwagoner
laugh.gif

Shaq to Nash: 'I will not let you down'

Shaq to Nash: 'I will not let you down'

Paul Coro
The Arizona Republic
Feb. 6, 2008 11:53 AM
Shaquille O'Neal is on his way to Phoenix, literally.

O'Neal's physical exam is the only prerequisite for Phoenix's acquisition of O'Neal for Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks to take place today.O'Neal is on a flight to the Valley this morning and is scheduled to arrive midday.

The expectation is that O'Neal will pass the physical and a trade call will be placed with the league to consummate the deal by the end of the day.O'Neal could even be in attendance at US Airways Center tonight for Phoenix's 7 p.m. game with New Orleans.

Although O'Neal has been out with a hip injury, there is a belief that he will pass the physical because he is in great condition and is said to be at 312pounds (down from his listed 325 pounds) with low body fat.

He seems to be a motivated player too, having jumped on a plane this morning after talking to several of the Suns, such as Steve Nash and Amaré Stoudemire, onTuesday night.

"I will not let you down," O'Neal told Nash on the phone.

O'Neal's soon-to-be former teammates are in Detroit today.

"Nothing has been completed," Heat coach and President Pat Riley told the Miami Herald today. "These things have backed up before."

The Herald, which broke the trade's news Tuesday, also quoted Heat star Dwyane Wade, saying, "I have no reaction because I don't know the truth.Until that time comes, this is the NBA. I'm not surprised at anything."

Phoenix will have to sign another player after completing the trade because it will be one man shy of the league's 13-man roster minimum. Richie Frahmwould likely be a possibility because he spent training camp and preseason with the Suns and was recently with the Clippers.

O'Neal's former Lakers teammate, Kobe Bryant, was quoted in today's Los Angeles Times as saying, "I know he likes warm weather. Other thanthat, I don't think too much about it."

yall clowns still think my son tony parker aint a top 5 pg? image

def top 5, but still not in the top tier (which now consists of only CP3 and D-Will).

but thats whole 'nother discussion

damn, i missed the game due to my power being out, smh, lol

can someone give me a quick recap?

i thought phx was up and in control according to my phone updates, lol

smh at some suns fans not wanting dantoni fired. his coaching SUCKS...

they lose every year because of him.

i dunno why everyone hates the spurs. im a laker fan and the spurs are the only team i wouldnt be mad losing to.... they are a well respected very professionalfranchise

Originally Posted by Super Noblekane

i dunno why everyone hates the spurs. im a laker fan and the spurs are the only team i wouldnt be mad losing to.... they are a well respected very professional franchise

co-sign.

IMO, 1st round in the West has been disappointing. Hopefully both 2nd round series' go to 6-7 games.

Suns window of opportunity closes next season unless Nash comes back in 2010. I dont think D'Antoni will be fired and 4/5th of the Suns starters willreturn. Their biggest question mark is Grant Hill and whether or not he wants to remain underpaid in his quest for an NBA ring.

Diaw and Barbosa are the most tradeable players on the Suns. Shaq's contract is untradeable, Nash's contract expires in 1 year, Amare is the franchiseplayer and Bell is underpaid.

Originally Posted by nam3l3ss

i dunno why everyone hates the spurs. im a laker fan and the spurs are the only team i wouldnt be mad losing to.... they are a well respected very professional franchise

co-sign.

co-co-sign... aside from manu's flopping or bowen's dirty tactics (but really who doesn't flop in this league)... i really have nothing badto say about the Spurs. Great franchise
pimp.gif

im a laker fan and the spurs are the only team i wouldnt be mad losing to.... they are a well respected very professional franchise

I second that notion...

Back
Top Bottom