Suns vs. Sonics - Phoenix loses Raja Bell

roll.gif

Couldn't hear the end of the file, was Durant trying to apologize? He was walking toward Raja, and suddenly I heard Bell talking again.

Great got houston, boston and detroit next. Heard its mild to moderate. Hope hes back for the road trip

A bit off topic but.. suns are a 5 seed, jazz are a 4 seed but sus have a better record, some say they get hoem court others say they dont. Which one is it

Heck yeah.
pimp.gif

Bowen gets suspended for being a dirty punk, and Raja finally is the recipient of a dirty play.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE FOR KICKZ

Great got houston, boston and detroit next. Heard its mild to moderate. Hope hes back for the road trip

A bit off topic but.. suns are a 5 seed, jazz are a 4 seed but sus have a better record, some say they get hoem court others say they dont. Which one is it

if the playoffs started tomorrow, Jazz would have home court, cause they are division leaders. The top 4 seeds are the 3 division winners and the team withthe highest record(that wasn't a division winner)

Originally Posted by thachosen123

if the playoffs started tomorrow, Jazz would have home court, cause they are division leaders. The top 4 seeds are the 3 division winners and the team with the highest record(that wasn't a division winner)

Thats what I thought too, but last nights game against portland the commentators (blazers) were talking about how phoenix needed to finish with a betterrecord than Utah so they wouldnt have to play 4 potential games there. I know Utah will have the 4 seed but I remember the Mavs two years ago having the 4seed vs the suns 2 and getting homecourt because of the better record.

I have been virtually gone for a year or so, but looks like more than the actual board itself has changed, now we have moderators joining in on the utterlyclassless comments on this board. Anyone who finds someone being in pain and injured has serious mental defects. I cant wait how ska defends himself here,because somehow he will and everyone will ... nm dont want to get booted before the playoffs start and the "good" discussion gets rolling.

edit- xrays negative, staff callig it mild to moderate sprain, extent will be better known when the swelling goes down tomorrow.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

if the playoffs started tomorrow, Jazz would have home court, cause they are division leaders. The top 4 seeds are the 3 division winners and the team with the highest record(that wasn't a division winner)

Thats what I thought too, but last nights game against portland the commentators (blazers) were talking about how phoenix needed to finish with a better record than Utah so they wouldnt have to play 4 potential games there. I know Utah will have the 4 seed but I remember the Mavs two years ago having the 4 seed vs the suns 2 and getting homecourt because of the better record.

I have been virtually gone for a year or so, but looks like more than the actual board itself has changed, now we have moderators joining in on the utterly classless comments on this board. Anyone who finds someone being in pain and injured has serious mental defects. I cant wait how ska defends himself here, because somehow he will and everyone will ... nm dont want to get booted before the playoffs start and the "good" discussion gets rolling.

edit- xrays negative, staff callig it mild to moderate sprain, extent will be better known when the swelling goes down tomorrow.

if the playoffs were to start today the Suns would have home court advantage against the Jazz because they award home court based on better records. Onlyseeding is done via division champs and the 2nd place team with the best record.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Heck yeah.
pimp.gif

Bowen gets suspended for being a dirty punk, and Raja finally is the recipient of a dirty play.

smokin.gif

he's my 3rd most hated player in the league...bowen is #1 and #2

Back
Top Bottom