Sup NT, Give me your thoughts, opinions etc on these tee shirts

A good friend of mine that has been doing tattoo work for a long time as well as drawing is making shirt, I just want your ideas on the latest design to give him some type of feedback.

Thanks in advance!!

5976694932_631cfe32ff_z.jpg

5976725270_ba168489de_z.jpg

5976162625_bb7b5d7b6d_z.jpg

they seem cool but idk if i would wear them. Too much going on. Maybe if he did one of the tattoo designs on a shirt it would be
pimp.gif

Really dope, its probably been awhile since I actually liked a Nt'ers up and coming brand. Where can I cop that white tee?

i actually like em, but you asked for an opinion sooo. i like the black version much much more than i do the white, but i like the red hair alot as well. might be a lil better without the thick outline (but that's the artists steeze). and i think the tatts should be better distributed between the two. is that a emo dude or broad on the left? the urban/hood type tattoos on the left person don't seem to jive with the style i associate with these types of t-shirts. maybe just the girl alone might be better. good job for first go 'round.

I agree, one girl may be a better look as the 2 make the shirt seem too "busy".

Thanks for the feedback, a pic of the black shirt worn

5976756958_5a1234e033_z.jpg

So you finna try to give us da free shirts. Blee Dat i spread the word. lol. just kidding.

I know a dude whose just making simple designs and selling *$!# fast. Check him out. (not to thread jack)
http://pedroromero.bigcartel.com/

I couldn't speak on it, not sure how long he has been sitting on the design nor do I know the history of FF but I will ask.

Thanks INS, I will check that out.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I couldn't speak on it, not sure how long he has been sitting on the design nor do I know the history of FF but I will ask.

Thanks INS, I will check that out.

Yeah i got three of his shirts with 2 more on the way. the Crew neck is may favorite. Its mad comfy.

Also out of curiosity, is there a brand of tee you guys prefer?

My ideas were to make tee shirts with colorways of sneakers releasing, and that subtle may be more popular than graphic, I figure if he made both he can catch the eyes of two different age groups.

Back
Top Bottom