Sup NT got a question.....(girl related)

Got a problem that I've never been able to shake. Whenever I start gettin to know a girl I like it usually leads to us both wanting sex. Here's my problem: for whatever reason when it's time to have sex with a new chick I'm unable to actually go through with it. We get ready to and then I just get really nervous which doesn't allow me to do my thing. Usually it takes the next time or the time after that before I'm able to do it. This has happened to every girl I've had and it troubles me because they always think they're not good enough. Anyone have this problem? Is it a level of comfort issue? Tips? This is like the only problem I have regarding chicks. Thanks

Got a problem that I've never been able to shake. Whenever I start gettin to know a girl I like it usually leads to us both wanting sex. Here's my problem: for whatever reason when it's time to have sex with a new chick I'm unable to actually go through with it. We get ready to and then I just get really nervous which doesn't allow me to do my thing. Usually it takes the next time or the time after that before I'm able to do it. This has happened to every girl I've had and it troubles me because they always think they're not good enough. Anyone have this problem? Is it a level of comfort issue? Tips? This is like the only problem I have regarding chicks. Thanks

Maybe you're gay...
ohwell.gif

no I'm not gay so i dont have to convince myself to bang a chick.
JK welcome to NT. I think you should get help in terms of getting over this fear. Its not you being nervous but mostly a fear you have.
*Paging Dr. Phil*

no I'm not gay so i dont have to convince myself to bang a chick.
JK welcome to NT. I think you should get help in terms of getting over this fear. Its not you being nervous but mostly a fear you have.
*Paging Dr. Phil*

Originally Posted by OBul215

PSST%20YOUR%20GAY.gif

Originally Posted by OBul215

PSST%20YOUR%20GAY.gif

I dont understand the problem here. You are about to smash, but then you back away. Yet, the next time youre able to smash? Does this have something to do with you not being comfortable smashing someone you really dont know that well?

Back
Top Bottom