Sup NT got a question.....(girl related)

I dont understand the problem here. You are about to smash, but then you back away. Yet, the next time youre able to smash? Does this have something to do with you not being comfortable smashing someone you really dont know that well?

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Boi

YNS

Pics of yo trick so I can smash

Quit trolling my dude. You on here sounding straight @%##+ made.
LOL, how so?!

This thread has %%!+! made all over it, so it doesnt matter what I say

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Boi

YNS

Pics of yo trick so I can smash

Quit trolling my dude. You on here sounding straight @%##+ made.
LOL, how so?!

This thread has %%!+! made all over it, so it doesnt matter what I say

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Maybe you're gay...
ohwell.gif

I've had this problem...If by "nervous" you're having a hard time getting an erection then that can be solved in 2 easy steps

1) (Most important step) Stop masturbating at 5 days minimum before trying to have sex. It increases your sex drive and sensitivity
2) Horny goat weed.

I've had this problem...If by "nervous" you're having a hard time getting an erection then that can be solved in 2 easy steps

1) (Most important step) Stop masturbating at 5 days minimum before trying to have sex. It increases your sex drive and sensitivity
2) Horny goat weed.

If it don't apply I let it fly y'all be doin the most thanks for real responses......but yea I guess it's cuz i don't know the chick like that........kind frustrating but after we do have sex there's never a prob again. Smh

If it don't apply I let it fly y'all be doin the most thanks for real responses......but yea I guess it's cuz i don't know the chick like that........kind frustrating but after we do have sex there's never a prob again. Smh

Well, if thats the case then dont rush into sex. Get to know these chicks better until you built a comfort zone, trust, or whatever it is that makes you feel secure.

Well, if thats the case then dont rush into sex. Get to know these chicks better until you built a comfort zone, trust, or whatever it is that makes you feel secure.

Back
Top Bottom