sup NT .......... PAULA DEEN HAS TYPE 2 DIABETES vol. had it for years on the low

Originally Posted by stackz

Originally Posted by kidUFC

no disrepect.. but i think she use to give it up easy back in her days.
laugh.gif
 word.

5599791dsc4669.jpg

Oh. my. god. The Luther will be made tomorrow. Why I never thought to actually make one before seeing that picture confounds me.

Oh. my. god. The Luther will be made tomorrow. Why I never thought to actually make one before seeing that picture confounds me.

Of course the Luther Burger is real.Many on Niketalk have had this delicacy.

For her sake, I hope she's not killing herself in the process of making money. But no one can blame Paula Deen for making them fat, or getting them diabetes. Paula Deen type food is NOT everyday eating material, unless you're trying to kill yourself.

I also find it kind of funny that obesity is reaching "epidemic levels" here in the States. Countless countries are going through food epidemics where they can't feed their people. Our epidemic is that we eat too much.
laugh.gif
Pathetic.

Of course the Luther Burger is real.Many on Niketalk have had this delicacy.

For her sake, I hope she's not killing herself in the process of making money. But no one can blame Paula Deen for making them fat, or getting them diabetes. Paula Deen type food is NOT everyday eating material, unless you're trying to kill yourself.

I also find it kind of funny that obesity is reaching "epidemic levels" here in the States. Countless countries are going through food epidemics where they can't feed their people. Our epidemic is that we eat too much.
laugh.gif
Pathetic.

We all know big girls got that super wet box. Just to think she can hook it up in the kitchen when you two are done
nerd.gif

Plus shes prolly drives a brand new accord..

We all know big girls got that super wet box. Just to think she can hook it up in the kitchen when you two are done
nerd.gif

Plus shes prolly drives a brand new accord..

you know she's gonna give you a breakdown of your milkshake... like ooh that's like a creme brulee mashed gizzrd pie yall
..Miss Deen owwww

you know she's gonna give you a breakdown of your milkshake... like ooh that's like a creme brulee mashed gizzrd pie yall
..Miss Deen owwww

Back
Top Bottom