SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Um, very. We have arguably the best receiver in the league ANDD arguably one of the best RB's in the league now. Matt Ryan just had a bad season but I'll still call him a top 10 QB. That Shannahan offense just got stagnant. We need a slightly better OL as well. As a fellow NFC south fan I'm very salty over the success Carolina had albeit due to a 7-8 season last year their schedule was ehh

:lol:

Anyway I don't see the Broncos winning and really can't see how they win. Yet I felt that last game and here we are. So I got Panthers winning by 13 comfortably and enjoy the reverse karma Broncos fans

it'll be funny if he celebrated one of those TD's against the panthers with that dance

Last edited:
No reason the falcons shouldn't be here instead! :smh: Panthers just benefitted from an easy schedule :smh:

We lost a game to Blaine Gabbert :smh: :x

rudy.png

Ain't nobody tryna hear about the Falcons right now. :lol:

I won't be mad at either outcome. Just don't wanna see a blowout. Cam becomes the new face of the league or Peyton goes out with a ring. :pimp:

losing 6 games in a row after being 6-1 might be the reason the Falcons aren't here today

As a Broncos fan I hate the wait man..wish the game can start at 1 :lol:

I'm hyped though. Win or lose I'll be "okay" with the outcome. If we were to lose to anyone ill be fine with it being to Cam. Still would be pissed for a few days tho :lol:

I have that feeling we'll win though. Just want a good game tho, pls no repeat of "the super bowl that shall not be named"

Last edited:
As a Broncos fan I hate the wait man..wish the game can start at 1 :lol:

I'm hyped though. Win or lose I'll be "okay" with the outcome. If we were to lose to anyone ill be fine with it being to Cam. Still would be pissed for a few days tho :lol:

I have that feeling we'll win though. Just want a good game tho, pls no repeat of "the super bowl that shall not be named"

Broncos D will Broncos D

:rolleyes I'll let y'all crack the falcons jokes for now.

I wouldn't mind Cam winning just cause he's from the southside (Zone 3, we here!) buttttt the narrative has already been set by NFL. They've turned Cam into the brash young guy who's cocky and should be "honored" to be in the big game as if he didn't work his *** off to get here. I think the refs get a handle on the game really early. Peyton with a lot of short passes for big yards. Heard trash man Trent Dilfer make a very accurate analogy earlier in the week with "death by a thousand cuts". I wanna see Peyton surgically dissect a really stout defense just one more time...

And Peyton Manning do the dab if they win :nerd:

...and the Jordan Crying face on Cam's infamous Touchdown Dab against the Texans :lol:

I am leaning towards rooting for Peyton since I am only 1 of 2 people that took him in my playoff pool and almost everyone has Cam which I knew would happen

why they showing the City of San Francisco when the game is in Santa Clara?

Broncos d gonna keep doing what they do..

Broncos win in a close game.. 21-24 type game..

At the end of the day tho I'm not mad at either outcome tho..

Back
Top Bottom