SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's on the Pats, they're serial cheaters, you want to act like he hasn't benefited, cool.

That did not answer the question.

Said Brady had like 3 or 4 cheating accusations but cannot give examples.

The standard answers are:
Filming the Rams during their Super Bowl practice
Spygate
Deflategate

And you can throw in The Tuck Rule as cheating I believe when discrediting Brady in addition to his reliance on a clutch kicker to win him Super Bowls.

Last edited:
The Tuck rule is cheating?:rofl:

Also Spygate didnt seem to help Drew Bledsoe too much. Its also amazing how Tom Brady had his best seasons after Spygate.

Last edited:
If only they Pete didn't go full stupid and let Beast Mode flourish.

Yep. Him/Bevell outsmarted themselves and attempted to make Wilson the squeaky clean hero, when they could've made the smart decision and just handed the ball off to Marshawn twice and left it at that

The standard answers are:
Filming the Rams during their Super Bowl practice
Spygate
Deflategate

And you can throw in The Tuck Rule as cheating I believe when discrediting Brady in addition to his reliance on a clutch kicker to win him Super Bowls.

Opposing team's headsets not working.

For some reason Peyton thinks the Patriots have the opposing team's locker room bugged.

Yep. Him/Bevell outsmarted themselves and attempted to make Wilson the squeaky clean hero, when they could've made the smart decision and just handed the ball off to Marshawn twice and left it at that
Crazy thing is that Bevell still has a job

How many years was Payton with the colts? Dudes talking about these stellar defense the colts had. Hahahaha the only time they had a good/great defense they want to the superball or made it deep. The rest of the time it was Payton carrying the team. Dudes really want to argue that Payton didn't carry those teams, they want him to do everything. Hahaha fools man.

Acting like watching Payton manage that offensive line and changing plays on the fly wasn't a thing of beauty. Now I'm not saying his a goat, but he's a great ....

Peyton has the most comebacks than any other QB ever. He carried his team more times than not

Peyton has the most comebacks than any other QB ever. He carried his team more times than not
that's basic knowledge but you have the same fool arguing in every sport thread and I don't even know why ... Like just to go against the grain .. Lmao .. The arguments are .. Well let me not go there ...

Superball :lol:

Of course Peyton is a great player but he played with other great players and had great coaches just like Montana, Brady, Elway, Unitas, Young, Brees, Favre, Moon, Aikman, Marino,Bradshaw, Starr, Kelly, Staubach etc all did.

You don't play for over a decade and play with scrubs the whole time.

Enough of this Peyton had no help narrative.

Sounding like the Lebron had no help narrative.

Offensive Ranks while Peyton was there (from 1998 onward):
Points- 19, 3, 4, 2, 17, 2, 1, 2, 2, 3, 13, 7, 4. Only 3 seasons outside the top 10.
Yards- 12, 4, 3, 2, 9, 3, 2, 3, 3, 5, 15, 9, 4. Only 2 seasons outside the top 10.

Defensive Ranks while Peyton was there:
Points- 29, 17, 15, 31, 7, 20, 19, 2, 23, 1, 7, 8, 23. Only 5 seasons inside the top 10.
Yards allowed- 29, 15, 21, 29, 8, 11, 29, 11, 21, 3, 11, 18, 20. Only 2 seasons inside the top 10.
Turnovers- 28, 15, 25, 23, 18, 12, 3, 7, 21, 2, 13, 18, 28. Only 3 seasons inside the top 10.

So please, tell us more about these great Indianapolis defenses.

Back
Top Bottom