Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for the game already. All the media stuff this week gets tiresome, especially when you get national media coverage.

I'm ready for the game already. All the media stuff this week gets tiresome, especially when you get national media coverage.

word. i'm flying up to PDX for the game this year. my homie just bought a house and is throwing a SB party. should be :pimp:

granted, everyone is going to be rooting for ATL there. bunch of seahawks fans and one steeler and one raiders fan :lol:

word. i'm flying up to PDX for the game this year. my homie just bought a house and is throwing a SB party. should be :pimp:

granted, everyone is going to be rooting for ATL there. bunch of seahawks fans and one steeler and one raiders fan :lol:

Nice :pimp:

I'm guessing you'll be the lone Patriots representative :lol:

I think the wifey and I are keeping it low key this year. When we hosted for Super Bowl 49, I was stressed the entire game. I didn't even have it in me to engage with small talk with family and the casual football fans. I legit had to re-watch the game as there were drives that I wasn't even able to pay attention to.

Getting closer to that day

-ighn8.gif

Last edited:
I hate the lay off time man. All they do on tv is talk about the same crap over n over n over.

This is for amy sport when it comes to the final game

[quote name="lamekilla" url="/t/658887/super-bowl-li-atlanta-falcons-vs-new-england-patriots/540#post_27439972"

Guess who's on the @ list after the Falcons win :D/quote]

Bring it Brody

Last edited:
Falcons rocking the Jordan warm up gear :pimp:

Falcons defense needs to watch the Texans tape and just bring the pressure.

Knock him down every play, it gets him rattled.

Don't play soft coverage.

Lemme know when you fly in so I can head up there and greet you with these hands.

Falcons rocking the Jordan warm up gear :pimp:

Falcons defense needs to watch the Texans tape and just bring the pressure.

Knock him down every play, it gets him rattled.

Don't play soft coverage.

Lmao good luck with that. That can only happen if you actually have a good defense. Y'all Falcons fans delusional.

Last edited:

Lemme know when you fly in so I can head up there and greet you with these hands.

you don't want any of this trouble, brotha. been back in the gym for a week now. bout to wash you like Khal Drogo washing some Redcoats

flying up friday. leaving monday. seriously let me know if you'll be around. will be out fri and sat night for sure.

I feel a blowout brewing... Patriots underrated defense step up in this one. TB puts in his usual work for the day 41-24 Pats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom