• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't they just win a game straight up. SMH

And we were out here trying figure out what these dudes would do next..

Resorted to chemical warfare vs the steelers

And now they pulling an ocean's 12

If trump makes it to next year, going be interesting to see what executive order dude signs in favor of the pats.. hell he still got couple days to take care of his boys before Sunday

Last edited:
Gawddell is the most powerful man in the United States.

Buy your gear Armada Armada there's no way Atlanta loses Sunday

14dallas.1.190.jpg

http://www.si.com/nfl/2017/01/30/mi...-falcons-super-bowl?xid=socialflow_twitter_si

[h1]The Big Interview: Playing days behind him, Michael Vick now rooting for his former team[/h1]

Jonathan Jones:  How excited are you for your former team finally reaching the Super Bowl?

Michael Vick:  Man, I’m pumped to see this franchise move this far from the past four or five or six years where it’s been some up-and-down years, and they’ve been able to get some good runs and it’s been some not-so-good runs. They were able to put it all together. They kind of felt off the radar throughout the season and it kind of looked like the Atlanta Falcons team of the last three or four years and you forgot about them, then they surged onto the scene at the end. They got hot, put on a great performance in the playoffs and took advantage of the homefield opportunities. I’m pumped for them, man. I’m excited as a fan, not only for the franchise but to see some good football.
Das my former quartertback

14dallas.1.190.jpg

I'm 100% in for a falcons SB jersey. Don't care what I have to pay.

ATL peeps what's gon be the livest place in the city for the game ?? ...thinkin bout coming down there for the weekend if I got the time and my homeboys/fam down there n a few bishes I still got in the area telling me to pull up [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Going straight to Magic City when the clock hits 0 and we're champions :nthat:

Whelp, pats got a copy of the Falcons game plan

View media item 2317415

Shanahan is a sneaky guy. I bet money it was a 49ers play book in that bag :nthat:

Those player hoodies are nice, but $350?

What are they made of, velvet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom