Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

ayo what's up with all these people who've never touched the S & T forum and now they're posting up like madmen up in here
laugh.gif
sit down

hopefully the Pats come out hot the 2nd half...the G-Men have a legitimate shot at winning this (
smh.gif
@ the fools who said it was going to be ablowout...ain't no blowouts between these two teams)

game should definitely not be 7-3

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

ayo what's up with all these people who've never touched the S & T forum and now they're posting up like madmen up in here
laugh.gif
sit down

hopefully the Pats come out hot the 2nd half...the G-Men have a legitimate shot at winning this (
smh.gif
@ the fools who said it was going to be a blowout...ain't no blowouts between these two teams)

game should definitely not be 7-3

thats what i thought

GGGGGGGGG-Men playing inspired 1st half, Pats have been shut down. But they have to take advantage of their opportunities in the red zone. Steve Smith in the1st half
smh.gif
smh.gif
dude has been a bum.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

DATSIICKKID CARE TO TAKE ON A SUPERBOWL WAGER?....IF THE GIANTS WIN..I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER POST...IF THE PATS WIN(THEY WONT) I WILL RETIRE OFF NT...FOR GOOD

Damn this is getting good lol
nerd.gif

who the **%! is tom petty? and why did someone get him for the half time show of the super bowl?

DATSIICKKID CARE TO TAKE ON A SUPERBOWL WAGER?....IF THE GIANTS WIN..I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER POST...IF THE PATS WIN(THEY WONT) I WILL RETIRE OFF NT...FOR GOOD

laugh.gif

as much as i'd love to see you log off right now...Pats have a legitimate shot at losing here and i don't know what you're trying to take meas...who you think i am...Fr3sh or SRL?
laugh.gif

convince me otherwise but i'll stick to rooting for my teams and you keep doing what you do...w/e that is

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
Howie's stats
3 sacks 10 hits and 6 pressures on Brady.
pimp.gif
Good work

laugh.gif
sit down
laugh.gif

That's a hell of a first half, right there. These dudes are gettin busy... Like has been said, keep that up, and you've got a real shot here inthe second half.

The Giants offense needs to get it in gear, though. Those receivers look like doodoo...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

who the **%! is tom petty? and why did someone get him for the half time show of the super bowl?
The better question is why are you watching it?
sick.gif

damn, call me the "squares guy," i just realized i got 7-3
glasses.gif

Mike you don't know who Tom Petty is?

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

laugh.gif

as much as i'd love to see you log off right now...Pats have a legitimate shot at losing here and i don't know what you're trying to take me as...who you think i am...Fr3sh or SRL?
laugh.gif

convince me otherwise but i'll stick to rooting for my teams and you keep doing what you do...w/e that is

coming from a S&T regular
eyes.gif
...u shook..you don't even havehope in ya own cheating 18-0 team....Giants D got ya fingers making spelling errors

Back
Top Bottom