Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

a1mz9c.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

that should be moss' ring, moss' tears of joy, and moss' escalade.

my emotions overflowed when plax got emotional after the game when he was interviewed b/c i knew that should've been moss.
frown.gif

and i don't know how any of you can
roll.gif
at this. y'all are some cold blooded reptiles. moss has massively matured. he took the l like a man, and i salute him for that. he remained on the field and watched the giants take their last snap while all the other patriot players were escaping to the locker room. laughing at the undeniable goat getting denied of a ring after he has the greatest season ever by a wr is tasteless.

now the question is, is he going to stay put with the pats? i personally am torn on this issue. i think he will re-sign though. i don't know if i like that idea though, brady is starting to really get on my nerves.

shut up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

real MVP = NY GIANTS DEFENSE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real talk. NYG defense won the game point blank. Hats off to the defense.

Congrats to the Giants on SHUTTING THE PATS DOWN 18-1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

when eli broke the tackles, i just knew in my mind a big play was coming.

still unbELIvable

he threw it with such confidence I thought he someone was wide open....wow.

i actually stayed true and didnt watch the game...........i was in the room with the game on i just looked away from the tv during the game haha, stillsalted..........wow that ironman preview was SICKKKKKKKK

anyways, to the game..........i saw highlights and wow, gotta hand it to the giants, they beat the best teams in the league to win the superbowl (excluding thecolts).....gotta hand it to em

I have one thing to say about this...YES!

As for it being the greatest superbowl ever, I give that to the Patriots vs. Panthers superbowl a few years ago

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

AS A PEYTON MANNING FAN...i would like to say IT WAS NICE TO SEE BRADY CHOKE ON THOSE DEEP PASSES... AND THROUGHOUT THE GAME... I DON'T CARE HOW GOOD U ARE...IF YOU DON'T GET PASS PROTECTION ITS HARD TO WIN....

you just said it yourself...Brady DIDN'T have good pass protection the whole game...
laugh.gif

how are you going to say he choked on the deep balls when it would have taken a miracle from God to come back with 35 seconds left on the 20 yard line in the biggest game of the year after having the biggest emotional letdown a couple seconds ago and the Giants and everyone in the world knowing you're going to throw deep...

if Eli wouldn't have had that godly last drive and Brady's drive culminating in the TD pass to Moss would have stood...he still would've been a choker?
laugh.gif
c'mon man, I know you're a Colts fan but let's try and be smart here...

the fact is he shouldn't have been out there for the last 35 seconds
smh.gif
...he did his job when it mattered

You're not allowed to post
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sit down boston.

pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

not so fast there buddy...

why not??? yall dudes been gassed up all season, thought you were invincible.

short of a Packers Superbowl victory, this is the best thing that could happen in the NFL.... yall got whooped... again, sit down.

Well, I dont have time to go and view all 85 pages of this thread.

1. This is the best superbowl I have watched in the past few years. To see such a defensive battle all game long, and to see how teams came back from opposingscores in the fourth quarter, made it one of the best superbowl's in recent memory. A great game all around.

2. Congrats to the Pats on going undefeated in the regular season. Its quite an accomplishment to win every game in the regular season. As well, props to theindividuals who set records this year. Every inch of success was well deserved this year, and there is no question about that.

3. Congrats to the New York Giants. I owe Tom Coughlin an apology. Last year, I thought he should have been the only coach to be fired in the NFL. I thought itwas a stupid move by the front office to re-sign him for one more year. But that move payed off tremendously this year. To see the Giants have an up and downseason like they did, to see them get into the wildcard, and beat Tampa, Cowboys (
frown.gif
), Packers, was tremendous. Lastly, to successfully execute the perfectupset in NFL history, means that the Giants deserve a whole lot of respect, whether your a hater or not. The Giants played like true NFL champions tonight, andwere deserving of every bit of success this year. Even thought I am a Cowboys fan, I have to give props to the New York Football Giants, for one of the mostentertaining post-season's I have ever watched in the NFL. I am very happy that players like Strahan, Plaxico, and Eli got their rings. Those three playersdeserved everything they worked for.

I guess, tonight shows why you play the game. You can be the best team on paper, you can literally have a perfect regular season, but you get on that field andplay the game for a reason. Stats and records dont mean a thing until the game has 0:00 on the clock. Tonight, in my opinion, had the best finish in superbowlhistory. From what I remember, I havent seen a game be that tight all game, and then break wide open in the fourth in a long time.

Congrats to both teams. Way to go out with a bang in the last game of the season.

NFL - Appreciated.

2 of my friends were working security at the stadium and were on the field. They ran onto the field when the Giants won and were standing by the Giants benchthe whole time. They said the stadium went NUTS when Plax scored the last TD

My pops called this when the Giants played the Bucs.
smh.gif
this %+@#% has left 2 voice msgs on my cell and house phone and text msgd me.

I think he out on 188th street and Hillside Ave shootin his pistol in the air
laugh.gif

I refuse to read thru this whole thread...But congrats to the GGGGGGGGGGGG-MEN.....

EVERY member of that team should write a thank you note to the D-Line and the D-Coordinator....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Eli.... Tommy has a cannon for an arm and I thought he was gonna complete one of those Hail Mary passes to Moss... :

lol @ JRain and Moss....He was poppin big +*%# after he scored that TD.....
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see an interview w/ Mercury Morris....Its gonna be jokes...

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Well, I dont have time to go and view all 85 pages of this thread.

1. This is the best superbowl I have watched in the past few years. To see such a defensive battle all game long, and to see how teams came back from opposing scores in the fourth quarter, made it one of the best superbowl's in recent memory. A great game all around.

2. Congrats to the Pats on going undefeated in the regular season. Its quite an accomplishment to win every game in the regular season. As well, props to the individuals who set records this year. Every inch of success was well deserved this year, and there is no question about that.

3. Congrats to the New York Giants. I owe Tom Coughlin an apology. Last year, I thought he should have been the only coach to be fired in the NFL. I thought it was a stupid move by the front office to re-sign him for one more year. But that move payed off tremendously this year. To see the Giants have an up and down season like they did, to see them get into the wildcard, and beat Tampa, Cowboys (
frown.gif
), Packers, was tremendous. Lastly, to successfully execute the perfect upset in NFL history, means that the Giants deserve a whole lot of respect, whether your a hater or not. The Giants played like true NFL champions tonight, and were deserving of every bit of success this year. Even thought I am a Cowboys fan, I have to give props to the New York Football Giants, for one of the most entertaining post-season's I have ever watched in the NFL. I am very happy that players like Strahan, Plaxico, and Eli got their rings. Those three players deserved everything they worked for.

I guess, tonight shows why you play the game. You can be the best team on paper, you can literally have a perfect regular season, but you get on that field and play the game for a reason. Stats and records dont mean a thing until the game has 0:00 on the clock. Tonight, in my opinion, had the best finish in superbowl history. From what I remember, I havent seen a game be that tight all game, and then break wide open in the fourth in a long time.

Congrats to both teams. Way to go out with a bang in the last game of the season.

NFL - Appreciated.

pimp.gif

[Ali G]Respeck![/Ali G]

WOW

what a game

that play where eli got out the pocket and tyree caught that pass was just
eek.gif
how on earth he was able to get out i have no idea...it looked for sure like he was gonna go down. the catch too was just
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i lost it when plax scored the winning TD.......thats my dude right there nh
pimp.gif

defense played incredible.......that pass rush is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@the NY bandwagoners though

CITIZEN-WATCH-AD-0507.jpg

UNSTOPPABLE

Moss Showed class and maturity in his interview. Too bad I can't say the same thing for the coach.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

AS A PEYTON MANNING FAN...i would like to say IT WAS NICE TO SEE BRADY CHOKE ON THOSE DEEP PASSES... AND THROUGHOUT THE GAME... I DON'T CARE HOW GOOD U ARE...IF YOU DON'T GET PASS PROTECTION ITS HARD TO WIN....

you just said it yourself...Brady DIDN'T have good pass protection the whole game...
laugh.gif

how are you going to say he choked on the deep balls when it would have taken a miracle from God to come back with 35 seconds left on the 20 yard line in the biggest game of the year after having the biggest emotional letdown a couple seconds ago and the Giants and everyone in the world knowing you're going to throw deep...

if Eli wouldn't have had that godly last drive and Brady's drive culminating in the TD pass to Moss would have stood...he still would've been a choker?
laugh.gif
c'mon man, I know you're a Colts fan but let's try and be smart here...

the fact is he shouldn't have been out there for the last 35 seconds
smh.gif
...he did his job when it mattered

You're not allowed to post
indifferent.gif

its ok..ill allow him to post in this thread..let him rant and say his goodbyes...and as for me..ill be sleep...collecting money tomm...might finally haveenuff for my first car

Back
Top Bottom