SUPER NIKE ONLINE US RESTOCK!!!!!CORKS,HE GOT GAMES 3 88S AND MORE!!!! GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was looking for corks 88s or either foams i got the link to the corks and 88s only but since they are sold out i guess i give up on them. Any one know if both of the foams are officially sold out or are still in carts?
you just have to keep refreshing. NDC lets you keep them in your cart for while. I wonder since this is not a release day if there is a time limit because I still feel some have those corks and 88's in their carts and have yet to pay. NDC has one of the most legit sites and dont believe theres some sort of glitch. when they are officially sold out it'll say SOLD OUT

Those 3s are not coming back tonight. I had a Bo Knows shirt from like 2 weeks ago in my cart. Those people who put them in the cart and didn't release them have them stuck.

Last edited:
This restock stings...stings very bad. I'm pissed I missed this huge restock. There's not much you can do when you're busy at work, smh.

I don't know about yall, but I'm lovin these restocks. Hoping these will flood the market and scare the resellers some.  Can't make money off something that is widely available and restocked multiple times.
laugh.gif

I don't know about yall, but I'm lovin these restocks. Hoping these will flood the market and scare the resellers some.  Can't make money off something that is widely available and restocked multiple times. :lol:

What are the chances that people that actually want their pairs get their pairs? You gotta stalk nikestore's twitter 24/7 to even have a chance. Not saying these restocks are a good thing but I scored nothing. Maybe I'm just salty.

This is great.   It appears Nike is listening to the media giving it crap about limited releases causing violence.   I would hope they do this periodically and kill most of the resell market.

I don't know about yall, but I'm lovin these restocks. Hoping these will flood the market and scare the resellers some.  Can't make money off something that is widely available and restocked multiple times.
laugh.gif
Man I hope Nike keeps restocking.  Got 11 pairs of Bred XIs from the restock a couple weeks ago.  Some resellers might be mad resell went from $350-$400 to sub $300 on those breds after the restock.  Sold 9 of them so far for $260 cash.  The other 2 will be sold when dudes get paid of Friday.  Easy $800.  
pimp.gif
  Resellers loving these restocks as much as anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom