super nintendo entertainment system console anywhere in the bay? (snes)

I'm trying to look for this and i know ebay gots lots of them but i aint trying to pay almost close to 100 dollars for these joints. anywhere in the bayhas these? Its gon be a gift so i was wondering if there is any place in the bay that has them.. thanks in advance..

flea market in oakland or can it be any other flea market in the bay like in san jose berryyesa? or capitol.. thanks in advance again..

how much you willin to pay? I still have mine sitting around with a bunch of games.

oakland is good, berkeley too probably. i usually just go to Oakland flea markets, i haven't been to SJ. Oakland has a atleast a half dozen booths with allclassic systems and games. Haggle. you can grab a system for around $20-40 with a controller and hook up. Prices on games vary, and classic games can bepricey. I have a ton of classic video games/systems and the flea market is the way to go. got a lot of great flea market pickups.

gotta agree with mac, hit them flea markets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hyphy101

flea market in oakland or can it be any other flea market in the bay like in san jose berryyesa? or capitol.. thanks in advance again..
the sj flea market on berryyesa had a whole section jus for games etc.. they litterally have every system that ever came out. from sega mastersystem to neo geo to xbox 360. check it out

^^ i'll post pics of my NES, SNES, and genesis if I get around to it tonight.

SNES at the parent's house, I'll get it tomorrow. Here's the OG unit and the Sega.

dsc03642h.jpg

dsc03643u.jpg

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

the sj flea market on berryyesa had a whole section jus for games etc.. they litterally have every system that ever came out. from sega master system to neo geo to xbox 360. check it out

You don't recall how much the NEO GEO systems were going for do you? Like the only system i don't have and the one i want the most. I'd take acartridge version or the CD version.

here's the SNES and other stuff. Neo Geo was too pimp for me, never had one.

dsc03644m.jpg

dsc03645sy.jpg

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

the sj flea market on berryyesa had a whole section jus for games etc.. they litterally have every system that ever came out. from sega master system to neo geo to xbox 360. check it out

You don't recall how much the NEO GEO systems were going for do you? Like the only system i don't have and the one i want the most. I'd take a cartridge version or the CD version.
naw i never asked how much the stuff was, but since its the flea market i hope they wont b too high

I know this is off-topic, but does anyone recall the Sega Genesis futuristic sports game that was a combo of soccer and football?

I would love to have a Neo Geo system. So if any NTer can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

My collection, currently taking up room at my boys place. haha.

if anybody is selling theirs, could you guys pm me your prices? or maybe just reply here? thanks guys.. its actually for my daughter. She likes that mariojoint and i just love seiing her get all fraustrated at some of the stages on her nintendo DS. reminds me of myself when i was young. lol anyways thanks forthe help guys. i might hit up some of them flea markets..

i would just go to the flea market. the systems should be fairly cheap, the games can be a bit pricey.

Back
Top Bottom