Super Quick If possi L/C J 12 playoff

I'll get him too,these are going to be a ebay purchase.Thank you for the help fam.
I'll post those pics soon as he sends them.

Always respect and appreciate the help Timmy ! True talk.Gunna get these for less if possi.
Always Reppin for the Vets !
Oh yea ill post you had on those Brazil's 6's on point !!!! #Repp'd

Always respect and appreciate the help Timmy ! True talk.Gunna get these for less if possi.
Always Reppin for the Vets !
Oh yea ill post you had on those Brazil's 6's on point !!!! #Repp'd
No doubt brother.. I try to keep it 100 around here... Good luck on your deal..Offer $225 and work up from there..Take care.

You as well Timmy much respect fam !
I actually am working on a bundle the 12's for 220 and a pair of cement 3's for 225,do you think 225 is a fair price on those 3's ?
And he will be sending me pics in a bit of the 3's.So if you have time check back on those if possible.

You as well Timmy much respect fam !
I actually am working on a bundle the 12's for 220 and a pair of cement 3's for 225,do you think 225 is a fair price on those 3's ?
And he will be sending me pics in a bit of the 3's.So if you have time check back on those if possible.
yeah I'd say that's a fair price if DS..

by looking at the original pics these are good and are 100% legit. shape, materials are on point with the 2013 release

Oh wow it's saying I'm over my limit ? Wow how can you put a limit on reppin for you guys man geesh that's crap.

Listen tho Casshhhh bro this dude is trying to request a payment on paypal but in a gift ? And I'm like I remember seeing before that's shady right bro ? Cuz he basically trying to say he has been scammed too many times making a regular invoice payment where as I could get a refund if need be.he own's a kicks store which is why he is saying he rather gift it because he has been scammed like that.

Should I steer clear ?

Oh wow it's saying I'm over my limit ? Wow how can you put a limit on reppin for you guys man geesh that's crap.

Listen tho Casshhhh bro this dude is trying to request a payment on paypal but in a gift ? And I'm like I remember seeing before that's shady right bro ? Cuz he basically trying to say he has been scammed too many times making a regular invoice payment where as I could get a refund if need be.he own's a kicks store which is why he is saying he rather gift it because he has been scammed like that.

Should I steer clear ?
Yep, steer clear of that deal. When you make a payment in 'gift' form, you are giving the money away in exchange for nothing. So if you gifted money for shoes, and he decides not to send them, there is nothing you can do about it. when you invoice the money, PayPal protects you. 99.9% chance his intentions are to scam you

Indeed fam samething I was thinking.So after I told him this from jump after he just posted them up on his site for his store and I purchased them there.And this method showed clearly why I was spending 240 dollars shipped.So I'm feeling a lot better now.Always appreciate the help family ! Doing my studies so u can start helping others when I can nd myself of course.But where would Nike talk be without LC's right ? Am I right lol ? Love looking at these legit checks.Plus it's putting people on there A game and exploiting These scamming *** folk that's trying to get over on people.

Indeed fam samething I was thinking.So after I told him this from jump after he just posted them up on his site for his store and I purchased them there.And this method showed clearly why I was spending 240 dollars shipped.So I'm feeling a lot better now.Always appreciate the help family ! Doing my studies so u can start helping others when I can nd myself of course.But where would Nike talk be without LC's right ? Am I right lol ? Love looking at these legit checks.Plus it's putting people on there A game and exploiting These scamming *** folk that's trying to get over on people.
ill rep this..NT stand up!

Back
Top Bottom