Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

do the coasts matter? cause I've had good lag free games with people from the west. everyone should add every one anyways there a color to match the type of connection you had to other players.

CPG you from the west coast right? there was nono lag when we played.

it really depends with some people...i've seen matches where its an CA vs. NY person and its lag free yet i've seen some that it's NY vs. PAand there was lag...it depends on how strong the connection is with both people, and how the servers are and all that...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FEEL FREE TO ADD PEOPLE FROM OTHER REGIONS...IT DOESN'T ONLY HAVE TO BE YOURS, I JUST CATEGORIZED IT TO HAVETHINGS EASIER TO NAVIGATE AND SO YOU KNOW WHO TO ADD FIRST[/color]

the lag is ill right now
tired.gif
ima try later

Yo, GG CPG! Damn, You with D3 is somthin serious. Next time lets play with no weapons though.
laugh.gif
at us trying to get rid of all of them during the fight. Iwould have fought again, but I gotta bounce. I'll be on later tonight if anybody wants to play.

Good game Gabe, I turned items off, I don't know why they were on...I think both parties have to

LOL, I know, we was trying to throw them off all game...but yeah, I think we both have to turn them off...hit me up, let's play again, ur ness is legit

I cant decide what control I like best.....I think it's the wiimote nunchuck combo.....But the classic controller has it's good points jump wise

As a matter of fact, I'm bored as hell right now. If anyone wants to add the King, I'm online right now and I will be for awhile. My info is on the first page of this thread.

alright seriously though, in about a month we need to organize a tourney just for nters. once we figure out the two strongest, we hit ISS up to see if theywant to run a two on two group match.

how does this sound to my fellow ssb'ers?

Is anyone on right now? Add me, I'm already on the list on the first page:

mikejs210 (Mike) - TX - 3093 6766 0288

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Is anyone on right now? Add me, I'm already on the list on the first page:

mikejs210 (Mike) - TX - 3093 6766 0288

Stay on. I'm bout to add you...

I'll be on in a minute if anyone wants to play.

My brawl code is on the first page.

Back
Top Bottom