Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

guys guys guys guys pm me aim something i need to playonline i never see yall except cri and he is in a brawl all the time. please pm me!!

my boy who used to give me hell in melee came up for the weekend and i straight embarassed him in brawl...yes im proud of myself

played about 2 hours of 4 player FFA's....its a nice break from one on one's sometimes and it can get pretty fun and intense

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

guys guys guys guys pm me aim something i need to playonline i never see yall except cri and he is in a brawl all the time. please pm me!!

lol, ya dig?
grin.gif

but yeah, if I'm online usually I have my aim on so im me : erera265

just not tonight though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Shkinny6

my boy who used to give me hell in melee came up for the weekend and i straight embarassed him in brawl...yes im proud of myself

played about 2 hours of 4 player FFA's....its a nice break from one on one's sometimes and it can get pretty fun and intense

cosign. i miss FFA and items and everythin like crap. No one wants to play that anymore tho becuz everyone is bein competitive which i can mos defunderstand.

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

GG's Joe, and thanks for letting me test out some characters. We gotta try that 2 vs. 1 again
laugh.gif

yo cri i didnt want to do the 2 vs 1 srry i had to get out of there see you guys later tonight

ayo, my bad for not posting in here for a couple of days and not being active...college ended for me recently so i've been able to finally go a littlecrazy with my freedom (beach houses FTW...
pimp.gif
)...i'll probably be on around midnight or so, catch me then...

i still haven't forgotten about the tournament either...
frown.gif
...i wasjust trying to figure out how we'd randomly pick the matches, all the other details are pretty much hammered out...

good games row. falling asleep cant keep my eyes awake.

My controller has been busted for sometime now. but my brother let me use his and sensitivity wise, its identical to mine so im back
smile.gif
(To the uninformed, Ihaven't been gettin beat while usin the busted controller so u can fallback with that 'making excuses' crap)

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

My controller has been busted for sometime now. but my brother let me use his and sensitivity wise, its identical to mine so im back
smile.gif
(To the uninformed, I haven't been gettin beat while usin the busted controller so u can fallback with that 'making excuses' crap)
did you try unplugging the controller and plugging it back in? thats what happened to mine when i found my c-stick sensitivity was a little off.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

smile.gif
(To the uninformed, I haven't been gettin beat while usin the busted controller so u can fallback with that 'making excuses' crap)
did you try unplugging the controller and plugging it back in? thats what happened to mine when i found my c-stick sensitivity was a little off.

Yeah. a million and one times.

It wasnt that the sensitivity was off. Basically whenever that particular controller was plugged in (my favorite one im used to of course), it wouldslightly slide up and to the right without me doing anything. For example, at the character select screen, I wouldnt hit anything but the pointer wud just bemoving up and to the right slowly by itself. Thats why alot of time when i was in mid air with Snake i meant to do down +B but forward +B came out insteadbecause the analog is movin in the forward and up direction by itself. same thing when i wanted to do up As but he did that kick instead. sometimes i alsomeant to turn but he wud jus stand where he was and punch. it was frustrating the hell outta me but i like that controller becuz ive used it so much whichhelped me get used to its sensitivity. I tried using my spice controller and i almost lost 3 times to someone from here (think it was Joe, cant remember tho).So i woke my bro up and asked him to borrow his, and to my luck, the joint was identical to the one i was used to using without the damn glitch so its all goodnow.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

smile.gif

Yeah. a million and one times.

It wasnt that the sensitivity was off. Basically whenever that particular controller was plugged in (my favorite one im used to of course), it would slightly slide up and to the right without me doing anything. For example, at the character select screen, I wouldnt hit anything but the pointer wud just be moving up and to the right slowly by itself. Thats why alot of time when i was in mid air with Snake i meant to do down +B but forward +B came out instead because the analog is movin in the forward and up direction by itself. same thing when i wanted to do up As but he did that kick instead. sometimes i also meant to turn but he wud jus stand where he was and punch. it was frustrating the hell outta me but i like that controller becuz ive used it so much which helped me get used to its sensitivity. I tried using my spice controller and i almost lost 3 times to someone from here (think it was Joe, cant remember tho). So i woke my bro up and asked him to borrow his, and to my luck, the joint was identical to the one i was used to using without the damn glitch so its all good now.

B, Y, X + Start?

Joe, sorry about earlier but I had to fight this other guy. Im on now. Got the room setup..

Yo myfault sole went in my room, did not expect to fall asleep so I left my game on. Will def be on later if you want a match.

gg joeme and Row.

Startin to shake off the rest of the rust.

But yo Row..your R.O.B is ill. You was making things tough for me
smh.gif

I was kinda suprised when I caught you joe with that spike.
laugh.gif
Your Wario is ill.

And yo...yall shoulda tied that one match..that shoulda been a double KO.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Aye DSK, when you be on fam? Haven't played you in a while..

ggs cri. i havent been playing brawl mainly cuz of finals and mario kart. gotta practice my snake b4 the tourney.

Back
Top Bottom