Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

^^^ yeah man gg's, I woulda played more but my girl was giving me the
eyes.gif
face, so sorry about that. Btw, you should play MPIRE for some pointers on Snake, that probably the only reason I did so good against yours is I wasused to his (nh).

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

eyes.gif
face, so sorry about that. Btw, you should play MPIRE for some pointers on Snake, that probably the only reason I did so good against yours is I was used to his (nh).

we've played before quite a number of times.

DSK, nah its a controller issue. doesnt matter how many times i plug in or out or even do that "reset" thing. the controller was messed up.
butmy bros is perfect.
GGs CRI. you went gholst on aim. i think ZSS is a bad matchup for snake becuz shes so light. i noticed i got alot of kos wen ur damage was below 100.

but then again shes fast and snake is slow. bah, who knos.

hey I'm pretty new on here... add me whoever wants to brawl

I Love VIIIs (ELI) - NJ - 2449-5640-1517

AIM: FEED me KiCKZ

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

eyes.gif
face, so sorry about that. Btw, you should play MPIRE for some pointers on Snake, that probably the only reason I did so good against yours is I was used to his (nh).

we've played before quite a number of times.

DSK, nah its a controller issue. doesnt matter how many times i plug in or out or even do that "reset" thing. the controller was messed up.
but my bros is perfect.
GGs CRI. you went gholst on aim. i think ZSS is a bad matchup for snake becuz shes so light. i noticed i got alot of kos wen ur damage was below 100.

but then again shes fast and snake is slow. bah, who knos.

yeah who knows...lol

ay my bad...i know some of y'all wanted to play vs. me and were trying to join but i was facing one of my dudes in a heated competition...i need to getback to playing NT'ers though, last time played you guys was like a week and a half ago...
smh.gif
@ me

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

i miss 4 player ffa like hell. dont get me wrong, i like 1 on 1s but after a while it just gets so tedious

i feel you...even when i'm playing vs. my dudes, they STILL want to play 1 vs. 1's all day...
smh.gif
...we only get a couple of tag matches or FFA'sin

i wouldn't mind doing that today but the lag on the FFA's is usually terrible fam
ohwell.gif

Anyone up for a match? PM or bump this thread.

I've been playin people on Smashboards and I'm finally winning matches,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Anyone up for a match? PM or bump this thread.

I've been playin people on Smashboards and I'm finally winning matches,
laugh.gif

#&#* them dudes. they steady doin "No contest" wen they gettin schooled.

^^^^^^ ill be on later probaly around 12. Yo I love the Vlll I added you in brawl add me when u get a chance,Fc in sig.

lol, I said that thinking I would be on but I forgot about me having work early tomorrow so I went to bed. And now I just woke up after like an hour and itfelt like I had a power nap
smh.gif
. I might go on now.

JOE, my bad about yesterday. Had to run out. But I'll be on later tonight. Havent fought you in awhile and you've been killin me the past few matches..Toon Link, Snake, and Marth seem to be my counters now..

GGs Joe. Your Toon Link and Olimar really piss me off,
laugh.gif
. I might add Lucario to my rotation. As you could see, I'm still no good with Sonic or ZSS.

And some more advice, you have a habit of dodge rolling towards your opponent. That sets you up for getting hit with a down smash. Play more mind games. Startshort hoppin towards your opponent or whatever. Just try and be unpredictable and wait for your opponent to get in range and punish them. Again, GGs. Lookforward to some more matches.

I might be on in a couple hours due to my summer insomnia,
laugh.gif
. Come on yall, I havent fought anyone else in a long time. Esp. MPIRE, I'm still lookin tofight your Snake
smh.gif

Come on yall, I havent fought anyone DSK else in a long time.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

hey...if you're on right now...i can get it in for a couple games

hit me up on AIM...i don't think you ever hit my name up after asking for it
frown.gif

FINALLY...DETAILS FOR THE SSBB TOURNAMENT:

-Since this is the FIRST SSBB tournament we're running on NT, I'm curious as to see how it would work. The more people involved in a tournament, themore no shows so we're keeping this first one relatively small. Depending on how well it runs, we'll adjust the # in future tournaments. It's 16 people on a first come, first serve basis. The sign up thread will be posted on Tuesday at 4 P.M. EST and the first15 people (since I'm signing up of course, lol) to sign up are in it. If you miss out, you miss out.

-There's no deadline for the end of sign ups...if it takes a week to get 16 people, then it'll take a week. If it's two hours, it's two hours.After we reach that #, we move on to pairing people up for matches (which will be done according to what region and how far you live from them, to maximizechances of playing a lag-free match).

-You are NOT restricted to playing with one character for the whole tourney. You can switch to another character for a different match, if you choose.Also, this is NOT a single elimination. Best 2 out of 3 to advance! I'll go by an honor system and hope no onetries any funny #%%#, but the winner of a match can take a pic of the results screen at the end to be safe. We shouldn't have any problems with that,y'all are grown enough to not have any kiddie BS.

-1 vs. 1 only

-NO ITEMS WHATSOEVER. IF YOU HAVE THEM ON AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO PLAY A MATCH, BE SURE TO TAKE THEM OFF!

-The ONLY stages we can pick for the tournament is either FINAL DESTINATION or BATTLEGROUND. That should be fair for everyone since 95% of online matches takeplace on FD anyways, lol.

-3 STOCK, NO TIME LIMIT!

Those are the basics. I'll go through the full run down in the actual tournament thread and I'll fill in any details missing. If you have any questionsor even want to suggest a change, feel free to post it here.

GGs Joe. Your Toon Link and Olimar really piss me off,
laugh.gif
. I might add Lucario to my rotation. As you could see, I'm still no good with Sonic or ZSS.

And some more advice, you have a habit of dodge rolling towards your opponent. That sets you up for getting hit with a down smash. Play more mind games. Start short hoppin towards your opponent or whatever. Just try and be unpredictable and wait for your opponent to get in range and punish them. Again, GGs. Look forward to some more matches.

I might be on in a couple hours due to my summer insomnia,
laugh.gif
. Come on yall, I havent fought anyone else in a long time. Esp. MPIRE, I'm still lookin to fight your Snake
smh.gif

I'll be on tonight around 11:00. I have to do a team tourney match but afterwards I'm game.

I wanna get as good as I am with Snake with Ike. But I play with Snake too much to even have that opportunity
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom