Superbowl of Reality TV is back, Hansen vs Predator / To Catch a Predator Vol. #Relapse2016

It's amazing how like clockwork all these creeps that have never met each other have the same first argument: " I was making sure he/she was safe".

Hansen out here like

zi6a9ft85rpx.gif

They were bugging thinking that 19 yr old male actor looked anywhere close to 13 :lol:

The way the actors dip are hilarious.

1st dude who needed to pee :rofl:

Is it me or does it seem they have more encounters ?

By that i mean they have the decoys inviting them in and calling them sexy pet names, like papi etc etc

Before they would let the predator in and the talk was very minimun between the decoy and predator, now they just go all out.

Chris Hansen is a legend and will always be appreciated 
pimp.gif

"Why don't you have a seat over there" is classic 
laugh.gif

Any episodes with a woman pedo? These kinda get old after awhile. I can pretty much tell who the pedo guys are out in society.

Any episodes with a woman pedo? These kinda get old after awhile. I can pretty much tell who the pedo guys are out in society.
Id assume that for women, they don't go trolling online etc. Usually they'd be a teacher or in direct contact with children. So its easier in a sense

I've been running back scenes on youtube, this show while tragic, was comedic gold

Back
Top Bottom