SUPERHIGHME=FAKE smoking

I'm gonna watch this in about 10 minutes and 47 seconds. Apparently there's debate whether or not he's actually inhaling.

watch the clips in the movie where he smokes the J's; his lungs suppose to be n sync with him exhaling the smoke. . .foo just holds smoke in his mouth thewhole time, if you didn't catch the then this movie could be very misleading

what?!?!..dude is High Times stoner of the year show some respect...if you smoke so much "
smokin.gif
" sometimes you don't inhale...i mean you're so use to smoking iteveryday it becomes like a ciggarete...trust..wait..don't tell you guys hold the smoke in untill there's no more smokeleft?!?!..amateur's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

what?!?!..dude is High Times stoner of the year show some respect...if you smoke so much "
smokin.gif
" sometimes you don't inhale...i mean you're so use to smoking it everyday it becomes like a ciggarete...trust..wait..don't tell you guys hold the smoke in untill there's no more smoke left?!?!..amateur's
smh.gif

nah son. . .its ain't that serious
indifferent.gif

anyone know where I can upload this big %@% video it's 876mb or anyone know where i can upload it as a flv it's 492mb then.

sounds like it'd be an entertaining movie, might as well check it out on this slow saturday night

the song on that little trailer names off some good ones.. bubba kush, sour deisel, alaskan thunder *^(% are all top notch.. im gettin the dvd due to the hypeof this thread..

No way. That fool was definitely chiefin. When was hitting the volcano, you can see how ripped he was. He all had to hold the counter because the got lightheaded or something. Plus, if I was smoking all day every day, it wouldn't really be a cherished moment, so I'd just puff along. Cant get too high, oryou start getting the spins like you were drunk.

good movie but i skipped through all the stand up jokes...

i watched the first 3 or 4x but his jokes were pissing me off'

so i just said f it and watched the important parts

and i also think he wasnt inhaling it looked like he just took the smoke

to his cheeks, and let it out

Any NTer got a medical card? I was wondering if you were on probation or somthin if you were still allowed to smoke since it is "medical" and yourperscription. I just finished it a few mins ago and I think he was inhaling. he looked toasted most of the time.

yea . . .i didn't say anything about him hittin the volcano. . .i was talking about the J's
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom