Superior alternatives to overrated Gatorade

I pass on Gatorade simply because they make a poor product. Superfluous amounts of sugar, artificial sweeteners--heck some of their low calorie products tastelike water with sweet tarts added.

Here are a few healthier sports drinks I've come across:

The energy bar company Clif is doing big things. Their latest:
PI_Quench_FP2.png

LIV makes an excellent product. Low sugar, good tasting and less-filling.
yymyn0502y.jpg

I need an entire case of these. Coconut water is incredible on a blazing hot day. I recommend the flavor with Pineapple.

pineapple-500.jpg

And lastly, good 'ol distilled water:

mineral-water.jpg

Share you favorite alternatives to the overrated Gatorade.

i might try some of these, because according to my dentist, drinking gatorade stains your teeth and eats your enamel

Gatorade is great after lots of physical activity (e.g. smashing, hoop). It's any other time where Gatorade needs to be benched....

h2o always does the trick for me. If I'm hooping I will have a gatorade or powerade every now and then.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

what im drinking these days other than water
pimp.gif

pet-520.jpg
What I wouldn't do for a variety pack case of those
pimp.gif

Sadly my area has cut back on Honest Tea in plastic but does still carry the brand in glass which is great. I went through a case of Green Tea and Lori'sLemon in a week and a half. The best tea on the market and it ain't even close
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

what im drinking these days other than water
pimp.gif

pet-520.jpg
What I wouldn't do for a variety pack case of those
pimp.gif

Sadly my area has cut back on Honest Tea in plastic but does still carry the brand in glass which is great. I went through a case of Green Tea and Lori's Lemon in a week and a half. The best tea on the market and it ain't even close
pimp.gif
Love these! So good.

But as for a Gatorade replacement...

intrabolic.jpg

What you know about that???

Orange and Purple gatorades>>
but I hear coconut milk/water is a very good/healthier alternative

Back
Top Bottom