Superior alternatives to overrated Gatorade

Originally Posted by yojoshh

417bwp3mtglaa280or5.jpg

id try this just cause it looks so cool

I've tried almost everything in this thread.. I can say Fuze is pretty good, mostly like the Mango flavor, but I don't think it's for exercisingenergy.

I used to think VitaminWater was too sweet, but as I've gotten in better shape and starting having more intense work-outs, I'll take that overGatorade.

The biggest problem to me with Gatorade is that it is literally too concentrated for its (or the consumer's) own good. I have to cut mine most of thetime, especially those days I may just be lifting between classes or after work for an hour or am on the treadmill for an hour. Too much of that stuff, likeanything, can definitely be unhealthy...

if you've ever been involved in a sport that involves weight cutting then you already know.

pedialyte.gif

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by Gmills23

For some reason I feel like Gatorade had better and more flavors when I was younger.
but now vitamin water FTW
I wish they still made that Gatorade Ice Tea flavor.
pimp.gif

JR5
I second that! Half of NT probably wasn't even born when they made that stuff.

I use Propel fitness water. Still made by Gatorade, but tastes good without all the sugar of regular gatorade.

I don't drink Vita Coco, but I see my boys buy at least 10 of those a day from the store so it must be good

Originally Posted by 2sappy

335_2344.jpg

i just wish they werent so expensive
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man I had one of these last week for the first time and it gave me one of the worst cases of swamp %+* my booty had ever seen. Juice was goodthough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zwchris

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by Gmills23

For some reason I feel like Gatorade had better and more flavors when I was younger.
but now vitamin water FTW
I wish they still made that Gatorade Ice Tea flavor.
pimp.gif

JR5
I second that! Half of NT probably wasn't even born when they made that stuff.
That stuff was great. I was so $%$*@%@ pissed when they stopped making them.
mad.gif

JR5

Back
Top Bottom