Superkix.com

Superkix makes it easy to find authentic sneakers currently for sale at retail and get a sneak peak into what is coming next from Nike,Reebok, Adidas and other popular brands.

Consumers can search sneaker inventory by size, updated continuously from 30+ leading online retailers and discover new styles set to debut using aconsolidated and ranked feed from the 20+ most authoritative sneaker bloggers.

Registered users can rate shoes, save them to a wish list and choose to be notified via email when a specific style becomes available in their size.

Hey guys. The site is up, so check it out and shop for shoes! I know there are bugs that need fixing, so I would love to hear your feedback and any issues youencounter. After you have given the site a test run, please email me your feedback so we can fix the site accordingly. Your help is truly appreciated. You cansend the emails to:

[email protected]

thanks

is this site legit? looks like most of the Air Jordan pics are from Pickyourshoes.com but edited.........
eyes.gif

The site is completely legit. We are like a google for shoes. We are using 30+ online authentic retailers and directing you to their sites to purchase shoes.Instead of having to goto each site individually we have computer robots searching their inventory for you.

Originally Posted by dave919

preciate the info

why the hell do you keep bumping these threads with your useless posts. You are welcome into the community, but don't go messing everything up just to getyour post count high. Post only when you have something to contribute.

Ill have to check this out, seems cool. It would be dope if you could allow us to program what sites we want/dont want it to search too

It's authentic but they don't sell shoes.
They just recommend places to get the shoe you want for a better price.

there legit..

found out about them through some adds I saw on facebook.

got a free superkix tshirt from them too before there site went up, because they had a couple contests going on

good idea...

but why keep all of the sold out stock inventory on the site?
I searched for lebron and got 192 results but only about 15 pairs were actually in stock.

also found flaws, superkix has white/pink Lebron AZG's for $180 at HolyGrail, but the actual colorway that was for sale was white/white/varsity-crimson.

Back
Top Bottom