SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL--BOX pg 6!

Hotter than hell my man!!!! You should do a whole comic book series....batman, spiderman, hulk, xmen....all of those guys.
HEAT SEEKER
-coppin' kicks ain't easy-

Are these going to be available in sz. 15 or 14?

and do you have the whole DCU to choose from? I'd love to get all the JLA.
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

Looks DOPE so far. Good work.
For Sale: co.jp 3M Snake AF1s & Blk/Blue Hiroshi Fujiwara "FRAGMENT" AF1s, both size 11. GET AT ME.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

you did a good job,i was worried they'd end up looking like clown shoes becuase you might use too much yellow,but they came out nice. price?
______
WE GROWN.

Hey guys...

To answer a few of your questions about the DC characters. Yes, the plan is to make other shoes based on DC comics characters. Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, etc, etc. Superman is the jump off. Based on the success of this one....the others will follow. The Dark Knight is next!

Also, as I do not want to mislead anyone about this product(jacobmontana)...these are not AF1's. I do not work for NIKE and this is not :wink:
wink.gif

I cannot give a price yet because that has not yet been determined. But believe me when I say that they will be affordable. Probably no more than a regular retro Jordan 4 release. Take it from there.....

Packaging pictures coming soon!

^^^ Thanks for the info. I really hope it becomes a success so we can see a follow-up for the rest of the heroes.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
====================================
TEAM SARTORIALMySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

USUALSUSPECT23, i want a pair in size 11 when youhave got all the shoes customed/made and ready to ship out. im REALLY interested in these. So if you start sellin be sure to PM me so i can cop. I cant wait...these look SOOOOO sweeeeet.

The Design very Is nice, But the Shape Of the shoe is Ugly....The Shape Ends up making the design look bad and takes away from it....I dont know wat it is about the shape but Its just ugly.....U should get it to look more like the Air Force 1 shape instead...
BReeZY F BabY​

ooo....save money for the batmans? or get both...hmmm
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Hey guys...

Here is a picture of the wrapping paper that will go inside the box!! Unfortunately, the box samples were not correct.

damn son..youre goin all out for these bro....im likin it
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

I'm really loving every single detail on these shoes.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
====================================
TEAM SARTORIALMySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

any word on sizing?
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

shoes are nice..but i wouldn't wear them
TEAM LATE NIGHT
TEAM RIHANNAxTEAM NEGRODAMUSxTEAM POOPxTEAM SOUTH CAROLINAxTEAM FRESH PRINCE

What kind of royalties do you have to pay DC?
It is not the NSA, CIA, or our countries leaders who are to blame for our current situation. Rather, it is us, the crippled faceless masses who have willingly traded our knowledge of the truth for a life of ease.​

Hello.

Tacky? Compared to what...Bapes?! :D
happy.gif

Sizing will be in the 7-13 range. From what I've noticed from the limited number of pairs I've had made so far, they run about a half size too big. I'm working on the size breakdown now.

Price. I can't confirm anything right now. They will probably be in line with what a retro Jordan releases at. So...MSRP would be $110-$130?

Unfortunately, due to contracts and other legal reasons I cannot disclose what royalties are paid to DC and/or WB. I'm sure you understand! :wink:
wink.gif

More still to come. I'm waiting on the boxes....the factory has emailed me twice telling me they were not right. I'm sweatin' it right now! And it still has to be approved by WB. So you can see what takes so long. The packaging can be approved in concept form....and still be shot down at the sample stage; after waiting weeks just to get the samples. What looks good on paper sometimes might not translate to a finished product. And the time involved in waiting and redesigning, etc, etc...

Thanks again for all the feedback...good and bad.

Back
Top Bottom