Superman: Man of steel

Reaction score
superman-official-0005.jpg

what improvements would you like to see for this movie? (in comparison to superman returns 
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

what improvements would you like to see for this movie? (in comparison to superman returns 
grin.gif
)

He actually punching/fighting someone would be a good start.

Superman returns....dude was way to calm.

we never got to see him actually get mad.....like really mad. I know they were going for the calmer superman so he could be sold to the masses and for the kids and whatnot but I'm not saying for him to be violent because superman isn't for violence and that's not his character but you got to show some kind of emotion....he just never got angry to the point where it would make a stand out scene in the movie.

I also don't think the actor was believable, so them trying to get him to be mad wouldn't work anyway.

A better villain hands down...first one had a lot of dialogue, too much in my opinion....the villain doesn't have to be over the top, that should be for the 2nd film...but they should do enough for him to make the movie "something to talk about". I don't care if it's even a new villain, but it has to be somebody that can give superman a real challenge.

I don't remember to much of the first film but they shouldn't show superman out the gate with his max power, if anything they should show him learning a little bit...and add on from there....making superman at his max from the start wouldn't be much of a movie because he'll punish the villain easily unless it's doomsday.

I want to see superman actually fight a villian up to par with him. I want to see something epic not just superman stops some bank robbers and gets stabbed with kryptonite by lex luthor. #!@% I want to see him fight Darseid or Doomsday or something epic

Originally Posted by oidreez

I want to see superman actually fight a villian up to par with him. I want to see something epic not just superman stops some bank robbers and gets stabbed with kryptonite by lex luthor. #!@% I want to see him fight Darseid or Doomsday or something epic

Well you will get that with this film, Zods the villain. To be honest, I wish it was someone else but I guess it is easier to have Zod since he is just as powerful w/o putting crazy cgi on him like they would have had to do with Darkseid and Doomsday. Brainiac would have been the best villain for this reboot. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Well you will get that with this film, Zods the villain. To be honest, I wish it was someone else but I guess it is easier to have Zod since he is just as powerful w/o putting crazy cgi on him like they would have had to do with Darkseid and Doomsday. Brainiac would have been the best villain for this reboot. 

Read my mind.

Who is doing this again, Snyder?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Read my mind.

Snyders directing but Nolan is "Godfathering" it and his brother wrote the film, which also co-wrote TDK and TDKR iirc. So far, all signs are good.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Read my mind.

Snyders directing but Nolan is "Godfathering" it and his brother wrote the film, which also co-wrote TDK and TDKR iirc. So far, all signs are good.

did not know that..interesting

Superman COULD be poppin, people love to see larger than life sci-fi movies. Superman vs Doomsday....people would come out to see that

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Nolan has his hands in this. I'm confident it'll be great. Take that Marvel!
I would be so happy if Marvel went in a different direction in this next batch of reboots that I'm sure are coming up.  Can you imagine if Tarantino got his hands on a Wolverine story?  As long as it kept with the direction of the comic book it would be amazing.  

Enough with the origins, the coming to terms superman and the fighting of humans and rocks. Go with a more established superman line and an enemy he can punch that punches back. But I don't think anymore superman, hulk or any super powered being can be made well.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Nolan has his hands in this. I'm confident it'll be great. Take that Marvel!
I would be so happy if Marvel went in a different direction in this next batch of reboots that I'm sure are coming up.  Can you imagine if Tarantino got his hands on a Wolverine story?  As long as it kept with the direction of the comic book it would be amazing.  

Does everything need to be overly edgy and dark? Wolverine, spies, and X-force storylines are the only ones that would work with Nolan's type of movies. 

Back
Top Bottom