Superstars........Is anyone else watching this ?

I've been watching the promos and heard all the hoopla between T.O and that supermodel so I decided to check it out.
Well ...that and I had to see what Big Shot Rob has left in his competitive tank lol
Im very impressed with whomever that woman is with Julio Jr.

Is anyone else watching this ?

joanna-krupa.jpg

joanna-krupa-cindy-taylor-bikini-3.jpg
Joanna_Krupa_in_Ed_Hardy_by_Christian_Audigier,_Photographed_by_Ed_Kavishe_for_fashion_wire_press.jpg

medium2_joanna_krupa_lingerie-14.jpg

joanna-krupa-5.jpg

joanna-krupa-fredericks-04-20080114.jpg

For some reason I thought T.Os conditioning would have propelled him past mostly everyone else in that 1st event

Originally Posted by Baller5979

For some reason I thought T.Os conditioning would have propelled him past mostly everyone else in that 1st event
He doesn't know how to ride a bike, so he had to run the entire way while everyone else biked about half. And conditioning in football is ajoke, they take breaks every play.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Baller5979

He doesn't know how to ride a bike, so he had to run the entire way while everyone else biked about half. And conditioning in football is a joke, they take breaks every play.
I guess I just expected more out of a current top tier athlete. Its not like he's retired or doesn't do cardio daily. Besides, that runwas only a little over a mile
I did think it was funny that they both reacted the exact same way after losing that 2nd event "I dont want to talk!"

LOL I love how everyone is dropping the "T.O. is one of the best athletes in the world" card in every event. Running a 4.4 on grass or turfdoesn't mean you're nice at the 100m swim freestyle or kayaking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

the whole drama with TO just seems so scripted...

The NFL was probably like, "we cant risk him getting hurt. Get him out of there quick"

She mad cuz bro feet got caught in the #%#$? and she running slow as hell anyways..T.O. should've went ape on her. And "she's not that hotbro."
smh.gif

She ripped into T.O.
laugh.gif
"You call yourself an athlete..."
roll.gif

Damn...the first episode they go home - is that really a good decision...viewer wise? I thought they'd keep T.O. on the show no matter what. At least for acouple of shows.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

She ripped into T.O.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn...the first episode they go home - is that really a good decision...viewer wise? I thought they'd keep T.O. on the show no matter what. At least for a couple of shows.
She ODed. "So cocky for nothing"
laugh.gif
. She bad tho,so she gets a pass.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

She ripped into T.O.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn...the first episode they go home - is that really a good decision...viewer wise? I thought they'd keep T.O. on the show no matter what. At least for a couple of shows.

I heard it was staged.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom