SUPPOR THE NT ARTIST!!!

A lot of talent within the site, please support everyone and their music... here's a list of.. and if i leave you off, add yourself and your projects

My twitter is twitter.com/HollywoodFLOSS and my website www.hollywoodfloss.com

TIME
Mr Wize <--- should of been on the list apologies
RhymeSik
The Boy Illinois
GABE
Dom Kennedy
Team Scene
PLAN
Mr. Jefferson
Half Amazin
Cashmere D
FLU
Nemesis
Hi-Jynx
J Diction
GoD Jewels
Cashtro
Howard Flozstello
Keeny - Defikon
Qualmes
EDF
Mez One

and I know i'm missing more, so please support us, take your time to listen to a song or two from each artist and really help out with the Retweeting and putting people on!

Thanks

Floss
pimp.gif

PS. add one song that you can stream, because if you overwhelm people , they tend to not listen

A lot of talent within the site, please support everyone and their music... here's a list of.. and if i leave you off, add yourself and your projects

My twitter is twitter.com/HollywoodFLOSS and my website www.hollywoodfloss.com

TIME
Mr Wize <--- should of been on the list apologies
RhymeSik
The Boy Illinois
GABE
Dom Kennedy
Team Scene
PLAN
Mr. Jefferson
Half Amazin
Cashmere D
FLU
Nemesis
Hi-Jynx
J Diction
GoD Jewels
Cashtro
Howard Flozstello
Keeny - Defikon
Qualmes
EDF
Mez One

and I know i'm missing more, so please support us, take your time to listen to a song or two from each artist and really help out with the Retweeting and putting people on!

Thanks

Floss
pimp.gif

PS. add one song that you can stream, because if you overwhelm people , they tend to not listen

I mess with G.o.D. Jewels, EDF, Dom Kennedy, The Boy Illinois and Wale.
pimp.gif

I'll take a listen to everyone's music, eventually.

I mess with G.o.D. Jewels, EDF, Dom Kennedy, The Boy Illinois and Wale.
pimp.gif

I'll take a listen to everyone's music, eventually.

good to hear Playoff... and your from Houston correct? what college you go or went to?

good to hear Playoff... and your from Houston correct? what college you go or went to?

Originally Posted by flossb15

Yeah. I currently attend North Harris.
frown.gif

Yeah. I currently attend North Harris.
frown.gif

dope... i'll be at pearland shopping center performing for a suckerpunch event saturday

why that face, nothing wrong with north harris fam, you in college... you good!
hit me on twitter

dope... i'll be at pearland shopping center performing for a suckerpunch event saturday

hit me on twitter

hit me on twitter

I just hit you up on Twitter.

hit me on twitter

I just hit you up on Twitter.

If you in TX, come through and support DOM Kennedy, Hollywood FLOSS, and Howard Flozstello on 9/3 in Austin.

731gna.jpg

Oh.. and go win a Flud watch if you're from TX or not.. enter on FB/Twitter and get entered twice. 

FludTSS.jpg

For Facebook:

1. Become a fan of the TSS Fan Page.

2. RSVP to From the Westside, With Love – Dom Kennedy: Live in Austin.

3. Update your status to “I entered to win a Flud Watch from @The Smoking Section & @From the Westside, With Love – Dom Kennedy: Live in Austin

If you in TX, come through and support DOM Kennedy, Hollywood FLOSS, and Howard Flozstello on 9/3 in Austin.

731gna.jpg

Oh.. and go win a Flud watch if you're from TX or not.. enter on FB/Twitter and get entered twice. 

FludTSS.jpg

For Facebook:

1. Become a fan of the TSS Fan Page.

2. RSVP to From the Westside, With Love – Dom Kennedy: Live in Austin.

3. Update your status to “I entered to win a Flud Watch from @The Smoking Section & @From the Westside, With Love – Dom Kennedy: Live in Austin

You're a gentleman and a scholar floss, you always show love. Def gone check out anybody on that list that i aint up on yet

You're a gentleman and a scholar floss, you always show love. Def gone check out anybody on that list that i aint up on yet

Back
Top Bottom