SUPPOR THE NT ARTIST!!!

Not myself but an artist I help manage...Anthem

Facebook: www.facebook.com/iamanthem
twitter: @iamanthem
Management's website: www.amgesquires.com

The first single, "Yellow Cab" is on itunes and amazon, with the B-side, R.O.Y, available for download as well.  He has opened up for Lupe and B.O.B. and is working on a couple of tracks with Mike Posner (Duke connection).

Artwork for the first single:
34885_413372801434_137713031434_4349396_2041913_n.jpg

Mixtape titled, "Almost There" tentatively due out end of August.

Not myself but an artist I help manage...Anthem

Facebook: www.facebook.com/iamanthem
twitter: @iamanthem
Management's website: www.amgesquires.com

The first single, "Yellow Cab" is on itunes and amazon, with the B-side, R.O.Y, available for download as well.  He has opened up for Lupe and B.O.B. and is working on a couple of tracks with Mike Posner (Duke connection).

Artwork for the first single:
34885_413372801434_137713031434_4349396_2041913_n.jpg

Mixtape titled, "Almost There" tentatively due out end of August.

pimp.gif

NT has talent for days...

Executive's Club - The Runway (Coming NEXT WEEKEND)
Cashmere D - American Beauty (Fall)
TIME - Overgrind 2 (Winter)
TIME - Master Of Aeronautics (Early 2011)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

Ricardo - Yellow Cab is a clean song... dude reminds me of Drake
Appreciate the love.  He definitely gets that Drake comparison upon first listen.  The more you listen to him though the more you'll realize only thing they have in common is the higher pitched voice
laugh.gif

Check the "Inception" and "Betty White" freestyles on the facebook page, as well as R.O.Y.

And keep the music pumpin' Floss, as well as everybody else on NT (DMV, I'm lookin' at you especially
nerd.gif
). 

Originally Posted by flossb15

Ricardo - Yellow Cab is a clean song... dude reminds me of Drake
Appreciate the love.  He definitely gets that Drake comparison upon first listen.  The more you listen to him though the more you'll realize only thing they have in common is the higher pitched voice
laugh.gif

Check the "Inception" and "Betty White" freestyles on the facebook page, as well as R.O.Y.

And keep the music pumpin' Floss, as well as everybody else on NT (DMV, I'm lookin' at you especially
nerd.gif
). 

Ricardo - will do about to check out Inception and the others now, Yea i know he probably does get the drake a lot, not a bad thing but def. noticeable on that first listen

Ricardo - will do about to check out Inception and the others now, Yea i know he probably does get the drake a lot, not a bad thing but def. noticeable on that first listen

Def a lot of talent on here. Some more serious than others but still can't rip a beat when needed. I put the mic down but I have a strong urge to pick it back up. Just keeps callin me man, keeps callin me

Def a lot of talent on here. Some more serious than others but still can't rip a beat when needed. I put the mic down but I have a strong urge to pick it back up. Just keeps callin me man, keeps callin me

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

appreciate that young... i just realized i don't rap in the vid i posted so i updated it to another joint i got a verse on. its at 5:29

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom