SUPPORT MY NEW DESIGN BUSINESS, WIN A FREE PAIR OF BEATS SOLOs

Check back tomorrow morning (PST time) for the winner. I'm probably gonna video record the drawing and post the video.

Check back tomorrow morning (PST time) for the winner. I'm probably gonna video record the drawing and post the video.

I got stickers planned. I'll definitely be giving those away.

But the winner has been drawn and I just posted the video.

facebook.com/wongfremont

Thanks for playing everyone. I'll be doing another one but I need to figure out what to giveaway.

No wonder Oprah does this all the time, it feels great.

I got stickers planned. I'll definitely be giving those away.

But the winner has been drawn and I just posted the video.

facebook.com/wongfremont

Thanks for playing everyone. I'll be doing another one but I need to figure out what to giveaway.

No wonder Oprah does this all the time, it feels great.

Following you on Twitter.

Very nice work and great website. Very simple, yet thorough, and looks very professional.

Following you on Twitter.

Very nice work and great website. Very simple, yet thorough, and looks very professional.

dbjf2h.gif

Oh you're in Portland? I hope you succeed and make some big moves. And judging by the look of your Selected Work section, you are
pimp.gif

If I ever get this business up and running, I'm def inquiring with you about website design.

Oh you're in Portland? I hope you succeed and make some big moves. And judging by the look of your Selected Work section, you are
pimp.gif

If I ever get this business up and running, I'm def inquiring with you about website design.

Back
Top Bottom