Supra Footwear

utilityboardsupply.com has them up for pre order. Use code CAT0004 for 10% off. Oh and free shipping...cant go wrong.

Sup fam!

**SUPRATALK.COM IS NOW ONLINE**

SUPRATALK.COM IS YOUR ONLINE COMMUNITY FOR EVERYTHING SUPRA!

Make sure you sign up on the Forums so you can communicate with Supra heads from all around the world!

I'd like to thank everyone for your support / comments / subscriptions on Youtube, without that this project wouldn't have been possible. I have acouple of new pickups that you will see in the next week, I will be revealing some old school classics the "White Perf NS Slim Skytop" and the"Comakazi". See you on the Supratalk Forums!

Peace,
- JohnnySacrimoni.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Purple TKs drop next Friday, May 1st. Where can I order the TKs online or pre-order?
get at me PM i already have pairs on hold for a few NTers and we ship for free
wink.gif

Anyone interested in silver skytops NS sise 10 VNDS? I wore them one for about ~3 hours

also when do the TKs come out?

Hi guys,
I've never before heard of Supra shoes. But now I'm looking for new high top shoes. I found a good deal on the Supra Black Tuf.
I'm deciding between those and the nike rt1.
My questions are: Are supras for sk8ters only? and how do they fit (I'm a sz13 in my af1).
Thx in advance

Originally Posted by AF25

Hi guys,
I've never before heard of Supra shoes. But now I'm looking for new high top shoes. I found a good deal on the Supra Black Tuf.
My questions are: Are supras for sk8ters only? and how do they fit (I'm a sz13 in my af1).
Thx in advance
Hey man,

They fit true to size for me! Size 12 in AF1 / Size 12 in Skytops, however some people do size down .5, different for everyone I guess
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Where will I be able to cop a pair of TK's online come Friday?

nerd.gif

Pre-Orders?

nerd.gif
they dont drop friday..and supra told the sites doing preorders to take them down for now..but orders wont be canceled for those who preorderedalready

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

nerd.gif

Pre-Orders?

nerd.gif
they dont drop friday..and supra told the sites doing preorders to take them down for now..but orders wont be canceled for those who preordered already

Damn...
smh.gif

So when's the "release date"?

Originally Posted by JohnnySacrimoni

Originally Posted by AF25

Hi guys,
Thx in advance
Hey man,

They fit true to size for me! Size 12 in AF1 / Size 12 in Skytops, however some people do size down .5, different for everyone I guess
nerd.gif

Alright,
thanks man.
I'll probably 'cop em

nerd.gif

Pre-Orders?

nerd.gif
they dont drop friday..and supra told the sites doing preorders to take them down for now..but orders wont be canceled for those who preordered already

Damn...
smh.gif

they never really had a date..lol...just like a release month

and TK says the 15th

im kinda intrigued by the skytops II

might as well add another useless post in here

got 2 pair Supra Strapped... OG colors (white and black tumbled leather, available nowhere now)
sz. 9 worn but in good condition, if you want for the low get at me.

lol welcometothetonezone my design got faked too.... smh

here's the design I made:

whatthefuk.jpg

And what the fakers made.....
alien.gif
smh.gif

whatthefakeskytops.jpg

62315507.jpg

And yours but you've probably already seen this lol:

331pymu.gif

To
smh.gif

LOL JohnnySacrimoni

At least yours can out clean, mine are just plain [Charles Barkely] TURRIBLE![/Charles Barkley] lol

I gotta show TK this.

nerd.gif

Pre-Orders?

nerd.gif

Damn...
smh.gif

they never really had a date..lol...just like a release month

and TK says the 15th

Release date is may 15th i think factory and TKs store will get them a few day early..

We are taking pre orders PM me they will ship out on the 15th

Back
Top Bottom