Supra Footwear

Wow^^ haha... I had no idea Jays Boardshop still existed!

Their location near me closed back when I was in High School!!!

That was the spot for a while though

Does anyone know if the TUF editions have been released in store yet? I went to a couple Active Skate Shops and they don't have any of the 3 colorways, butthey have em on their website.

I can't even front on these no more! I need em. I get paid in less than two hours too!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saw a little preview of the SS09 season of skytops today.
all I remember was a wheat color way pair, but what really caught my eye were a pair of medium grey suede skytops
pimp.gif

apparentlythey aren't releasing until February though
ohwell.gif

Honestly!! These Sneakers are WACK!!!!!

I Dunno why you guys are wankin off to these!!

RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When does the red patent leather Skytops drop?

I just picked up the Black TUF but the all red joints is sick.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

When does the red patent leather Skytops drop?

I just picked up the Black TUF but the all red joints is sick.

they should be out in the next couple of months.

got the croc skytops and the all white skytops and i must say these are straight
pimp.gif
. mad comfortable as well. those all red sky's will be purchased when they come out definately

1d53647014e770627bfdb55430881cbe2388b71a.pjpg
I Been On These kicks for a while i only missed out onabout 5 pairs 2 of those that i wanted. I first saw them on jiggas feet in that umbrella video but heres my purple camo

supras come out in some fire deisigns. the ones that i like usually come out in highs. and supra highs are unusally high and just dont look right on a man likeme whos 5'3''. big props to supra though.

i love my supra's!
and i cannot wait until fall
gets here! hooody season
and more gorgeous SUPRAS!

also checkout Mickey Factz - Super Duper Supra's
after you here that, you too will be sold on em lol

Originally Posted by Micah18

I Been On These kicks for a while i only missed out on about 5 pairs 2 of those that i wanted. I first saw them on jiggas feet in that umbrella video but heres my purple camo

i guess u aint know that hova wasnt wearing supras in the umbrella video

Originally Posted by Micah18

I Been On These kicks for a while i only missed out on about 5 pairs 2 of those that i wanted. I first saw them on jiggas feet in that umbrella video but heres my purple camo

they got more then 5 pair of these?
roll.gif

Yes They Do Have More than 5 pairs, I said I only missed on 5 of the pairs that they have, 2 of those which I wanted, so busy trying to correct that u didnttake the time to read, and yes i am mistaken hov was rockin the Pierre Hardies, but he was rockin the black croc suede skytops in the VH1 American GangsterSpecial

Back
Top Bottom