Supra Footwear

I NEED both of these in size 10. I'm in ATL...anyone know where I can get them? I went to Wish today and they ain't got em.

20090428105443_big.jpg

Chad Muska Timmy ^^

yellow-supra.jpg

Vaider (Yellow) ^^^

Originally Posted by Billionaireb

get those on karmaloop man

eyes.gif
it helps to make sure the source your talking about actually has theproduct we're discussing.

They don't have either pair.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Billionaireb

get those on karmaloop man

eyes.gif
it helps to make sure the source your talking about actually has the product we're discussing.

They don't have either pair.

\ yah they did!! thats why i said it...

Wow those Queens Customs "Moonwalker" Michael Jackson Skytops (separate thread) are horrible!...

To get the bad taste out of your mouth, peep this
pimp.gif

I think I only really want to add on the Yellow Vaiders and another pair of TK's (Purple) and I think I'm good with Supra for a while...

Sometimes I think about an all-white pair of Skytops...but I don't know....we'll see....

Anyone have a pair of Vaiders? Are they comfortable?

Well I went back to the Supra site and it says the Skytop IIs is going to be revealed this month but no cameras or cellphones areallowed.

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Well I went back to the Supra site and it says the Skytop IIs is going to be revealed this month but no cameras or cellphones are allowed.
Yea, that's right.

No Camera, no nothing.

I want to cop the all white Skytops...but I'm thinking I should wait for the Skytop II's.....

When on earth are they going to drop in store?

Next Year.

Spring 2010

If anyone lives in LA, they're showing it this month.

So, get the white skytops now. You still got time.

Originally Posted by Swish36

Next Year.

Spring 2010

If anyone lives in LA, they're showing it this month.

So, get the white skytops now. You still got time.
Spring 2010????!??? Sheeeesh

Ahh well...I'll cop the all whites soon...

good lookin out on the info...

keep your eyes open for a release of the skytop 2's this year! yeah i said it, info coming from a very reliable source!

So i tried to order my patent dark green skytops from factory413. Order was placed monday, processing for a day or two and then i get an email saying they areout of stock in my size (10.5). Anyone know where else i can get them. Or if Zumiez will be getting these anytime soon. Thanks

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So i tried to order my patent dark green skytops from factory413. Order was placed monday, processing for a day or two and then i get an email saying they are out of stock in my size (10.5). Anyone know where else i can get them. Or if Zumiez will be getting these anytime soon. Thanks

Hey, try looking on www.suprafootwear.com/dealers

They have all the legit stores.

About Fac413, everyone is placing an order at once so, you basically got the short end of the stick.

Back
Top Bottom