Supra Footwear

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Not really feeling the burgandy or the blue and black leather. I will be buying the black suede though. And waiting on the black sued with the hot blue strap and back piece.

i have a feeling that colorway will NOT be coming out.

that cw will be out eiddyfouw! pics dont do them justice either! trust me, im the same dude that told you to go with the dark green skytops!lol

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by MECKS

so you guys dont think the neon pink and neon green pairs are going to be sold in stores? i wanted to cop both pairs. =[ they were going to be my first pair of supras.

any info is appreciated im mostly into jayz...

what i meant by info is ANY information about how supras release. if they do release are they like a GR or are they limited? where can i cop in the los angeles area? would shiekh's carry them??? thanks.

nope stores will not get them unless the do a spacial drop at the factory store. Most releases are GR unless they are NS then theu are sole to selected boutiques ie (Authentix in Claremont CA)
wink.gif
buy you will start to see supras only sold in core skate shops also. There are also like every brand colabs that you will only seen at factory or at the store they are made for. No shiekh does not carry supra. PM me if you need anything else im about 30min out of LA.
what exactly does this mean .. and i just found out theres a supra dealer in my city
eek.gif

SUPRA can be found in CA san pedro at the following locations:
Balance Lifestyles 357 West 7th Street, San Pedro, CA 90731 US Tel: 310-833-9255 Site: www.balancelifestyles.com
crazy because this city is small as hell. anyways is there a website i can check for release dates etc? im really looking for those green TK's if humanly possible to attain

Dude...I don't know if you noticed. But this thread is pretty much a go to guide for Supras. If you want info, you'll find out about it here. Just keep checking back. There's enough enthusiasts, buyers and even a retailer in this thread....for you to get the info you need.
NS is NOT SKATE premium materials not constructed to skate in these are usually about $140-$190

Originally Posted by astroox805

that cw will be out eiddyfouw! pics dont do them justice either! trust me, im the same dude that told you to go with the dark green skytops!lol
good lookin out my dude (pause) on the green recommendations...I just wore them again today...I'm lovin them...even more than the Timmy'sfor some reason. Ahh well..

You talking about the "Ben Baller" colorway?

supra-tk-society-ben-baller.jpg

He said they were 1 of 1's (I'm guessing sample pairs)

But uhhhh, I saw them in another Fly Society music video (don't ask me why i was watching that video lol) in which Ben was NOT in. They were on someoneelse's feet. And I just don't see dudes lendin out kicks for a video shoot, which leads me to believe, there's more than one pair of theselingering around..

So who knows...you may be correct.

Im not talking about the ben baller colorway im talking abou the ones TK held up in those web cam pics. Although if the ben baller colorway dropped i would beall over it.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Im not talking about the ben baller colorway im talking abou the ones TK held up in those web cam pics. Although if the ben baller colorway dropped i would be all over it.

Ahhh I gotcha...

What Ya'll think of these right here?

33muzcx.jpg

dlok6c.jpg

I couldn't rock them with that silver....

^Im not into sneakers with loud colors. The only ones i would cop like that are the Purple ones

I was actually deciding between those two the "duct tapes" and the patent greens when they first dropped. I really like the design of the duct tapesbut i must have at least 8 pairs of shoes that are black and red (all jays). Decided on the green patent, not dissappointed at all

from TK's twitter...

the blues wouldn't be soo bad if they didn't have that hideous silver...

s3zxax.jpg

these are just terrible in my opinion...you just can't splash Burg on any shoe and call it a day...

2vuht2t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom