Supra Footwear

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Karmaloop finally got a restock and i ordered my Purp TK's last night
pimp.gif
under retail even after 2 day shipping thanks to one of yall 20% off Karmaloop code

just came in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at how beautiful these joints are

smh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

supra-skytop-floral.jpg

The Floral Skytop features a black distressed leather upper with floral accents which also present on the inner, wax laces and of course the older vulcanizedsole with the black bumper which we love.

Can somebody tell me whats good with these

NS26007-BURzoom1.jpg

they going for 99.95 on Karmaloop and im considering copping,

NS26007-BURzoom1.jpg

Nothing.

Those shoes are hideous.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Nothing.

Those shoes are hideous.

lol *!$% it then, i was wondering why they had been on sale for so long and nobody copped them yet.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Nothing.

Those shoes are hideous.

lol *!$% it then, i was wondering why they had been on sale for so long and nobody copped them yet.
Keepin it real with you...

They look terrible on someones feet. The burgundy just don't pop that well; it just looks dull and terrible. In photos with the right lighting theburgundy looks real fresh, in person
smh.gif

Ben Baller "there is a dope ### early exclusive release of the skytop 2 coming next month
wink.gif
stay tuned!" via his blog

I can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swish36

Speaking about the Skytop 2....

skytop2suprafootweardot.jpg
I like the idea of playing with the perf leather...

but there's no way your going to see me wearing kicks with fur or hair on them...

But from the way this looks...interesting...

It looks REALLY high...damn near TK high...

Looks promising enough. But i agree with eiddy. I will not be wearing hairy shoes. As for the height they do look pretty high maybe too high. I wear normalskytops a lot but i can't wear my TK's all the time just because they are so high. If these are that high im not going to be buying that many of them.Still with the jordan 6 looking toungue i see. Not going to pass judgement quite yet till i see the shoes on someone in a decent colorway.

I guess if you have one of them "Michael Jackson jacket, with all them zippers" you could rock them...lol

----------
Another zipper themed custom skytop has surfaced from Red0004, the man responsible for the original Zip It Up Skytop.
You may remember the original Zip It Up Skytop pictures which showed in great detail the length he went to, deconstructing the entire sneaker and workingfrom the ground up. He claims that the original Zip It Up Skytop didn't turn out exactly how he envisioned albeit it was his first custom sneaker, and hewanted to build on his concept with the new Red Edition.

The Zip It Up Red Edition Skytop features distressed red Italian leather, gold accents on the zippers, crown and eyelets, along with red thread and a microsuede sock liner.

supra-skytop-zip-it-up-red.jpg

supra-skytop-zip-it-up-red-2.jpg

supra-skytop-zip-it-up-red-4.jpg

supra-skytop-zip-it-up-red-7.jpg

supra-skytop-zip-it-up-red-10.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

who has the legit connect (I think it's jking or 23MCpizzle23 who has astore in Cali?) for the Burgundy TK's that can get them to me in the next few days...

Everywhere I see people are talking about backorder....can only arrive on like the 19th...

I need them earlier...

Via Highsnobiety....Black and burgandy TKs will be on CCS in late october. Blacks for me finally

I just preordered the Black/White TK's from CCS. It says they ship out on the 14th. They got they Burgs too so u guys might wanna hit em up...

Originally Posted by stackabills

I just preordered the Black/White TK's from CCS. It says they ship out on the 14th. They got they Burgs too so u guys might wanna hit em up...
bad move CCS pre orders shoes so supra ships them the shoes after they release at other stores you will wait longer then just copen from a mom andpop AKA me
glasses.gif
and some other NTers no need to pre order...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by stackabills

bad move CCS pre orders shoes so supra ships them the shoes after they release at other stores you will wait longer then just copen from a mom and pop AKA me
glasses.gif
and some other NTers no need to pre order...

As long as I get em I don't really care bruh. I got all the other colors so it ain't like I'm itchin to have these right away. They just anothershoe bein added to the mix...

supra-blue-black-tk-society.jpg

After countless previews, Supra has finally dropped the Blue Black TK Society. It features a blue andblack full grain leather upper, black wax laces, and a white vulcanized sole with black accents.

Originally Posted by lopez254

my duct tape skytops started to fall apart after bearly a month of wearing them

this wouldn't suprise me^^^

Are you wearing them daily? Skating in them? Even so, it's a skating shoe, it should be holding firm...

My black and red TK's (which I don't wear thaaaaaat often), are starting to look slightly flimsy...
smh.gif
smh.gif

I only wear them like once a week...and ALREADY sheeeesh, I won't lie...I'm waiting on the Skytop II, other than that...there's no other Supras Iwant until I see some quality upgrade.

My green skytops seem to be holding up VERY well, and I haven't worn my Timmy's enough to notice, but they seem very solid.

Back
Top Bottom