Supra Footwear

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

CCS wont get them in untill the 11th they said, wonder how he got them, I got them for 145.00 off ccs but used the 20% off coupon so I got a great deal.........id never pay 200.00.........23MC are you getting the Gold/Silvers in?
werent you the guy that told me they werenmt releasing ???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

(im playing i just need those in my lifeeeeee)

I THINK IM GOING TO MAKE A COMEBACK ON THE SUPRA GAME. KINDA MISS THE KICKS!

MECKS- ALOTTA PEOPLE ON THIS PARTICULAR THREAD DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, IF YOU NEED DECENT AND PROMISING INFO ON SUPRA'S, HEAD OVER TOSUPRATALK.COM .... IM SURE CCS WONT SELL OUT OF THIS SHOE. AFTERALL, THE SUNBURNT VAIDERS LASTED A LONG TIME!

eiddyfouw- IM BACK MY DUDE!LOL

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

CCS wont get them in untill the 11th they said, wonder how he got them, I got them for 145.00 off ccs but used the 20% off coupon so I got a great deal.........id never pay 200.00.........23MC are you getting the Gold/Silvers in?
werent you the guy that told me they werenmt releasing ???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

(im playing i just need those in my lifeeeeee)

Whaaaaa? when did I EVER say this? I said they where on back order, nothing about not coming out........you must have me mixed up with somebody else

LOL @ Mecks wildin out all mad cause he ain't read....ages ago someone said they would never release...then later on they decided to put them out....thatintel was posted a while ago here....
and don't feel so bad...son is rockn those black and pinks ALL WRONG...he just looks foolish..to be honest...dude makes the shoe look bad...

@Astroox805 what up man...yeah I'm lookin into those black and greens...need a new pair of Supras...they're the only brand thats REAAALY catching myeye right now..

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

LOL @ Mecks wildin out all mad cause he ain't read....ages ago someone said they would never release...then later on they decided to put them out....that intel was posted a while ago here....
and don't feel so bad...son is rockn those black and pinks ALL WRONG...he just looks foolish..to be honest...dude makes the shoe look bad...

@Astroox805 what up man...yeah I'm lookin into those black and greens...need a new pair of Supras...they're the only brand thats REAAALY catching my eye right now..
like i said i was joking
laugh.gif
. i just gave up on supras afterhearing they werent releasing. and i agree. i was like, the hell you have em strapped up like that for? all extra tight, not even skateboarding or anyhing...

im about to cop next week. pink pair is soo sick. reminiscent of the yeezy's i also just love the suede/leather combo. it just makes the color stand outmore.

factory413.com will be selling the gradient skytop2's at 12 pm pst if yall didnt scoop a pair on black friday!!!!

If anyone copped a pair of the gradient skytop 2s can they post fit pics. They were online yesterday at a couple of sites and i had a shot at them but ipassed. 160 was a little much now around the hollidays. but would love to see them on some one other then chad muska

picked up the burgundy and white TK's and some purple suede skytop 1's that were on sale for 49 at zumiez... im sure its a sale everywhere they were inthe back on clearance

heres a pic of the purple suede ones

50purple-skytop.jpg

Btw guys anybody looking for SkyTops, Supras, Tk's cop them from 23MPcizzle23, No Joke........Ive gotta 5 pairs from him already at killer prices andshipping is fast and the boxes always come nice not all dented up, He didnt even ask me to post this I just wanna point you guys to a good spot with 100%Authentic stuff for a good price

Agreed ^^^ got my blue black leather TKs for an outstanding price and was very easy to deal with, will def do business with 23MPcizzle23 agian when skytopp 2sstart hitting the market.

These Gold/Silver TK's I think are the best after getting them in the mail today......and I have every color so that should be hard to say but it'sjust something about these

the skytop 2's are looking decent... i'm sure they've been posted, but i'm not going back and reading this thread:

supra-skytop-2-preview.jpg

might be my first supra shoe purchase... i just kinda don't like the toe box... will have to try them on...

I have a pair of the gradient Skytop II they look better in person... and smh at factory 413 messing up my order and sending me 2 pairs of the gradientsinstead of one gradient and the blk/gold II.

Back
Top Bottom