Supra Footwear

yea do ppl wear supras still?

i got these for like 80 bucks other day on ebay, it was a random buy. i know nothing about supras/models

i was sold because they are black/black high tops kinda remind me of some like high end designer sneakers, but some joints i can run around not givin a F about.

i can even wear these for leg days at the gym

Last edited:
I own these and they are very chill...especially with the jean tucked in it gives it that fly look...supra will always be a fly kick

^Lil' Wayne x SUPRA Chimera

But you know they gonna sell tho. lol Just like the other rapper's kicks (ahem, Yeezy), Weezy's will fly off the shelf, and command 300% price for resellers.

They actually remind me of both the Yeezy 1 and the various bits and pieces of the Louis Vuitton Don line.

Last edited:
i actually think the shoes is nice .. even though it looks like the sample sketch of the yeezys... but motr of a star trek version of the shoes .. i think these are sleepers

I'm not sleep. I got the all black with red tongue pair. These are sick. And since they are limited, I wasn't going to miss out on it. I'ma get the Pink and Gray pair in a few weeks, and just sit that one on the side for awhile.

Yea I'm kinda feeling the black ones. They just look like they'd be bulky as F on feet. Need to see some on feet pics...

My pair came in. I'll take some on feet pics tomorrow.

The quality is quite good, compared to other Supra sneaks, this blows them out the water. Everything feels plush and quality like designer sneakers, almost.

And they are comfy as hell.

Last edited:
Clean! i didn't care too much for the red/white pair. I see you got the two I only looked at. I ended up just getting two black/black/red pairs, tho. One to keep deadstock and one to rock.

I actually liked all the colorways, but knew the white would be difficult to wear in an already bold shoe. So far, I prefer the look of the grey/pink colorway. However, I prefer the TUF materials used in the black colorway. Definitely surprised on how much I ended-up liking these...

hey Sniper, do you own a pair of falcons?  the reason i ask is because i am wondering if the chimeras fit similar to those.  they kinda look like they are structured the same way, especially in the ankle area. 

*also a little confused as to why retail on falcons was $175 yet these are only $125.  from owning falcons and seeing pics of the chimeras i would think it would have been opposite..

Last edited:
hey Sniper, do you own a pair of falcons?  the reason i ask is because i am wondering if the chimeras fit similar to those.  they kinda look like they are structured the same way, especially in the ankle area. 

*also a little confused as to why retail on falcons was $175 yet these are only $125.  from owning falcons and seeing pics of the chimeras i would think it would have been opposite..
Hey, JF. Yes, I own a pair of Falcons (Caramel) as well. In regards to fit, I'd say stick to the same size if you're interested in the Chimeras. The only difference(s) in terms of fit are due to the outsoles/midsoles since the Falcons are vulcanized while the Chimeras have raised quarter panels on both the medial & lateral sides. Not enough to size-up or size-down, but you'll notice a bit more support in the Chimeras...

In regards to pricing, I think Supra just wanted to target a broader audience as the shoe is strictly associated with Lil Wayne. Falcons sold at increased prices because of their current following. They wanted to differentiate their own line with a 'higher-end' platform...

PM me if you're interested in one of the hottest Friends and Family releases, this is US10 DS Supra Owen. Which FnF it is we'll take in PM. You will be glad you found this, 1/50 never sold.

Journeys had some nice Skytop 2 colorways back in September. All sold out now. And eBay usually charges a crazy amount. You might be out of luck homie. Cough up the $100+ homie.

New skytop IV's are
nthat.gif

They fixed the sizing on them too, compared to the III's which IMO ran small.

Back
Top Bottom