Supra Footwear

I went to a local supra spot in my area that had the Silver sky tops.... They had my size and everything but the dude said the price tag was 200 i was likewhat... I mean thats pretty pricey so i told him ill come back later... But idk should i shell out the 200 bucks for the silvers or should i just wait for thepatent reds.. like i can afford both but im trying to save money so i can quit my job for a while and 400 dollars for 2 pairs of kicks is kinda going to hurtmy savings.?????????????????? Also i just coped my Supra Tufs Black/Grey and Red and they are SMOKING. The only thing that i don't like about these kicksis that the toe box's are so damn wide.. i think they would of looked hotter if they were a little narrower just my 2 cents. So what do you guys thinkSILVERS OR PATENT REDS

and it begins
smh.gif
smh.gif

Do Not go down a half size in the silvers, they run true to size!!!!! And I'd take the red patents over the silvers but I wouldn't shell out $200 foreither. Even pickyourshoes.com has them for cheaper and they mark up everything!

I dont like the silvers. they seem to shiny and it might be hard to wear them. the red ones are better.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

goodbye creative rec.... hard to say goodbye to Vans since I've been reppin for so long, but they have shown me no love...

just got the homey endorsement from Supra so I will be repping very hard....

man their fall lineup is crazy!
please dont jump on it, stay with ya creative recs and vans
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

umm....
naw son, I owned the first prototype skytop supras almost 2 years ago bro.
chad is an OG homey of mine....

wait til you see TK's signature shoe....

Vans didn't show no love really,
creative rec, full sponsor and drops cheese, but the new indy's and other joints is crazy.

Originally Posted by SuckMyKixZ

I went to a local supra spot in my area that had the Silver sky tops.... They had my size and everything but the dude said the price tag was 200 i was like what... I mean thats pretty pricey so i told him ill come back later... But idk should i shell out the 200 bucks for the silvers or should i just wait for the patent reds.. like i can afford both but im trying to save money so i can quit my job for a while and 400 dollars for 2 pairs of kicks is kinda going to hurt my savings.?????????????????? Also i just coped my Supra Tufs Black/Grey and Red and they are SMOKING. The only thing that i don't like about these kicks is that the toe box's are so damn wide.. i think they would of looked hotter if they were a little narrower just my 2 cents. So what do you guys think SILVERS OR PATENT REDS
Call us up, we're doing the silver ones for $140 with free shipping: 650 344-3712

Originally Posted by customkilla23

a question
on the black suede and croc skytops is the croc real shiny
thx in advance
nah...it's patent leather though...i definitely wouldn't describe it as shiny

^^^and homie above me....how much u sellin em

We got the silver skytops in but only have 10.5 and under in PM me or call (909)6253289 also the black joints that are about to drop are crazy will edit andpost pics in a few!

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

any word on the Supra Strapped???

For some reason they didn't ship with the skytops but I have heard that production is behind I will call in the morning and get some updates...

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Div1LBC, everything got screwed up in the factory with Supra. They were supposed to release one per month starting with the Silvers in June, Red in July, Black in August. Now the Silver Supras are coming this week, so I would guess that the reds will release towards the end of september. I talked to my rep and he said pickyourshoes get them first because of the amount of inventory they sell

What's the retail for the Red Skytop's?
should be about $135 but most places mark them up about $25
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

any word on the Supra Strapped???

For some reason they didn't ship with the skytops but I have heard that production is behind I will call in the morning and get some updates...

Thanks Cause I've Had A Close Eye On These , First When They Were Supposed To Release In July And Didn't I Was Mad, But It's September Now AndStill No Supra Strapped, I Need Those Bad, Thanks Again

goodbye creative rec.... hard to say goodbye to Vans since I've been reppin for so long, but they have shown me no love...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

umm....

creative rec, full sponsor and drops cheese, but the new indy's and other joints is crazy.
I thought TK was doin the Ice Cream thing...

does anyone know where i can purchase the all white supra skytops, seen them at karmaloop a while ago.......... alsosupra fit true to size right?

Originally Posted by gueser

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

umm....

I thought TK was doin the Ice Cream thing...
supra just signed him

one of my friends said that he ordered a pair today...so i gotta see if that +!% was lying...he wouldnt tell me where he ordered them from...and thn he saidthat they were only 112 us american dollars after typing this i think he was lying
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom