Supra Muska Skytop's. New Metalic Gold/White Colorway. Pics!

anyone in ATL looking, Ruin has them, biggest size 10 - $125

they have the others too, black/croc (HOT), denim, floral and others

i tried on another pair since they didnt have my size in the 14Ks and i agree, they are very comfortable! I am a true 11.5 in Nike and I can do the 11'sin these no prob

Most of the skytop's seem to run .5-size big, but the 14KG's run true to size. Don't get a .5 big!!!! My Blk Croc's are roomy but myflorals's fit nicely. Hope that helps.

the 14Ks retail for around $120, but the other colors are $100 if I'm not mistaken

And the 14Ks are supposed to be limited to 1000 pair

Has anyone found these in a size 13? I have a DS pair in size 12 but they are too small. Any info/help is greatly appreciated. Thanks NT.

They didn't make them in 13, I believe. Sorry.

Oh, and for the guy who said he's waiting for the all-white, those are gonna retail for $180-200, because they are part of the NS (Non-Skate) line.

I wear 13 in Jordans but couldn't find a 13 in these so I bought a 12 and they fit perfectlty...just got mine last week. Everybody was jockin these on thewest.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I wouldn't know how to rock these.

and white tee

or i rock them with this Arsenal Jersey
prd_maxzoom_237869-600.jpg

^Crazy, wore mine this weekend. I am loving them they look too good with a crisp pair of jeans and a sweater.

if you go to suprafootwear.com they have links to their online retailers and you can go thru and find what you're looking for.

that's how i found mine, just copped the black/croc, too. these things are SUPER comfy!

Back
Top Bottom