Supra Skytop x Nike Air Yeezy aka Poor Man's Yeezy

yea i realise now from that angle of the toe that the grey panel is a little shabby but w.e

great idea and execution... but i feel if you ever wore these out, they might get ridiculed. i mean, it is a bit pretentious

well, i have wore them out numerous times and every single time i have, people think they're yeezys
but then they take a closer look and ask me what shoes they are haha

I actually like these more than the real Yeezy's because I hated the shape of the Yeezy's--specifically, the top part where the pink lining is. The Supra is a much better looking shoe, and with those add-ons, looks really, really good.

these are super fresh... i might take my grey ones and screw around with them until i get em lookin like the zen grey yeezys... these are hot... if you rock em they will turn heads... theyre a beasting expression of creativity... nice job...

something new, i never wouldve of thought of something like that ever lol. great concept

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

good custom kanye is a gay fish anyways so this poor mans yeezy dignifies his shoes are overpriced for no !$!+%!@ reason i hate kanye
and y our kicks look good i mean for the materiels you had they look swesome kudos!

Shoe do look nice....could have been a little more cleaner with the gluing of the fabric on the toebox though....and i agree kanye is garbage and so are his shoes.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

good custom kanye is a gay fish anyways so this poor mans yeezy dignifies his shoes are overpriced for no !$!+%!@ reason i hate kanye
and y our kicks look good i mean for the materiels you had they look swesome kudos!
Word of advice: Something called a 'comma' was invented quite a while ago. Just throwing it out there

And props on the shoe. A little messy, but a good concept nonetheless
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom