Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

That is true, but if you read my post directed at the re-seller correctly, it said "go get a job and become a productive member in society." I never said that my sneaker collection was productive. Maybe if you spent more time analyzing my comments, you might be able to comprehend what I am saying. Just saying-it's plain English.

why don't you be productive member in society and quit being a ****. no one cares about what you say in here. pointless remark. get over yourself cool guy.

Last edited:
That is true, but if you read my post directed at the re-seller correctly, it said "go get a job and become a productive member in society." I never said that my sneaker collection was productive. Maybe if you spent more time analyzing my comments, you might be able to comprehend what I am saying. Just saying-it's plain English.

why don't you be productive member in society and quit being a ****. no one cares about what you say in here. pointless remark. get over yourself cool guy.

lol u mad? no reason to take it there chill out.

Anyway I h ave some asian freidns who say dont even think about supremeLA its a wrap there. They could be totally lying so take that as a loose rumour.

There was a feature yesterday that should how many lurkers were viewing the pages, wonder how many we have in a Supreme thread......

If I can't get them online I will just pay the $400 or so; I don't really care I am not the same age I was when the originals dropped so money isn't the issue but I just had to pay past retail when I don't have to

I found this pic on Twitter...
335d51c8d19111e18dc022000a1cdd2b_7.jpg

They look too clean. I NEED THEMMM!

$24 for a 3 pack of Hanes Supreme tees? that's actually not bad...I expected them to be like $100

disclaimer: I am not buying just noting

you actually got them? I feel like they made a lot of these plus people don't go insane for dunks...6 yrs ago people would be going Yeezy hype for these

I havn't got them yet. Just staring down that image and they look too clean to pass up on.

Can someone clarify the use of Chrome or Similar programs for auto fill? I'm about to be on my Cut Paste Flow but feel there HAS to be a better way. Anyone care to go into a little more detail? PM me if necessary...

Can someone clarify the use of Chrome or Similar programs for auto fill? I'm about to be on my Cut Paste Flow but feel there HAS to be a better way. Anyone care to go into a little more detail? PM me if necessary...
Auto-fill is this built-in feature where if you have ever filled out a form(checkout, FB Login, etc.)  the browser automatically fills out the info, instead of you typing it out constantly.

I just PM'd you w/ the info.

Some dude just bought his pair from Supreme London. He says the price was 128 GB pounds...making that around $200 dollars.

Anyways, here's the pic he posted of his pair:
409680_738036654337_1485900258_n.jpg

If they're $200 retail, then imagine resell. :/

Last edited:
Some dude just bought his pair from Supreme London. He says the price was 128 GB pounds...making that around $200 dollars.
Anyways, here's the pic he posted of his pair:
409680_738036654337_1485900258_n.jpg

If they're $200 retail, then imagine resell. :/

prices will be about $400 when the dust settles which isn't bad considering this is like the most extreme time for hype

Supreme Hi's back in 03/04 could be had for $400 easily

Back
Top Bottom