Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

For future reference. have the checkout ready in another tab, so you only have to click submit order.
Its still not guaranteed but its faster than autofill and all that
I just had to add to cart, click tab, click submit and I got through.
I know if I would have had to put information in or anything I wouldnt have a confirmation email right now

but the checkout page on another tab ... what order amount and what item ? You cant enter a dummy item right ?

2nkt0kp.jpg

Someone call and cancel that order! ;D

RIP

got the email

whats the next step?

after the yeezy 2 release I dont exhale until the order is shipped

anybody know when shipping will start

didn't get through but i aint that mad.
People on instagram are dumb and have been leaving the confirmation #

:'( I refreshed at the split second the SB dropped, added a 11.5 to my cart, did what every OG head does on online orders, checked out in under 15 seconds - BAM Sold out! Supreme, you did me dirty...On the other hand i'm getting the new MacBook Pro Retina in a week, Been waiting for a month so far to have it shipped out!

And NikeTalk has changed!!! forgot my old info, so glad you don't have to go through Yuku anymore! But congrats to everyone who copped! Literally sold out in 10 seconds. 

Anybody with a 10.5 or 11 I'll give 148+tax and since I'm a nice guy I'll even buy you a drink.....any takers?

Some dudes will never learn smh.  Bragging on a msg board = getting your order yanked.

Seriously. Some can't just be happy to get their order through? Let alone post a screenshot to brag? At least blank out your info. SMH. Just asking for it

lmaoooo

:'( I refreshed at the split second the SB dropped, added a 11.5 to my cart, did what every OG head does on online orders, checked out in under 15 seconds - BAM Sold out! Supreme, you did me dirty...On the other hand i'm getting the new MacBook Pro Retina in a week, Been waiting for a month so far to have it shipped out!

And NikeTalk has changed!!! forgot my old info, so glad you don't have to go through Yuku anymore! But congrats to everyone who copped! Literally sold out in 10 seconds. 

For future reference. have the checkout ready in another tab, so you only have to click submit order.
Its still not guaranteed but its faster than autofill and all that
I just had to add to cart, click tab, click submit and I got through.
I know if I would have had to put information in or anything I wouldnt have a confirmation email right now

but don't u have to have an item in your cart to checkout..im assuming you just deleted the other item then checked out.

I can't believe people still post screen shots of their order on NT. that order is definietly getting cancelled!

Back
Top Bottom