Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

refreshed and it popped up at 11am on the dot. added to cart and proceeded to check out then 2 sec later says SOLD OUT. damn i really thought i had this one lol

damm they went quick. I had my 12 in there...site lagged when I added to cart. Did auto fill...SOLD OUT. Bummer.

They must've had like 2 pairs of each size online... considering the amount of people lined up in NY.

total ********, its not even on the website, at least with ndc u see a ******g picture thats y i hate supreme

this is bogus. LMAO.

literally sold out in 5 seconds flat.

oh well, time to spark up and get to the money

Last edited:
I put in all my card info and everything and hit the last button to complete order and it takes me back to my cart saying the items have been sold out.

Same here. Not even mad you win some & you lose some. They definitely were up on the site though. I wish FNL, Footlocker etc. sellouts were all this smooth, lol. No headache & you immediately know whether or not you're getting them.

Same here. Not even mad you win some & you lose some. They definitely were up on the site though. I wish FNL, Footlocker etc. sellouts were all this smooth, lol. No headache & you immediately know whether or not you're getting them.

Back
Top Bottom