Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

thanks for everyone that has responded to me. i can't quote in my reply yet due to me being a noob.

i think i have to call out that day too or have someone sit at home and wait for it for me. UPS never leaves it for me...

Last edited:
on every limited release, there are people who complain about missing out due to resellers.  it's just part of the "sneaker game" now.  i think we all should accept it...you either get a faster connection, or quit your 9-to-5-er and camp out.  complaining and whining isn't going to change a damn thing....

there are plenty of other limited sneakers that will drop in the near future...as well as the extended future.  you can't win 'em all....

or if you can't beat 'em...join 'em!!!!  resell!!!  :rofl:

side note:  i had them in my cart and while i was checking out, it sold out.  so no salt here...

I was just putting it out there. I've been around long enough to know **** like this happens. Resellers don't hurt my feelings. I have never ever or will ever buy from a reseller though. I will get a pair down the road through trades like I always do... No biggy...

Just got the email saying shoes shipped. Supreme's been pretty on point shipping merchandise out lately. I won't be surprised if they arrive at my doorstep tomorrow (I'm in NYC.)

same here.

BTW this is my first post in 5 years I think. Been in the game for a long time, dropped out and then bam, my first SB in a long time.

Damn if i would have known i could have got there at 7 am and got em i would have went.

on every limited release, there are people who complain about missing out due to resellers.  it's just part of the "sneaker game" now.  i think we all should accept it...you either get a faster connection, or quit your 9-to-5-er and camp out.  complaining and whining isn't going to change a damn thing....

there are plenty of other limited sneakers that will drop in the near future...as well as the extended future.  you can't win 'em all....

or if you can't beat 'em...join 'em!!!!  resell!!!  :rofl:

side note:  i had them in my cart and while i was checking out, it sold out.  so no salt here...

Or you can just stop buying from resellers who charge outrageous prices. Personally, I've bought from resellers, especially when the price is right. I think we need them to a point. I mean, how else am I going to get older releases that aren't available at online stores anymore? I got nothing against resellers but when you're charging 5 bills for a pair of bright red Supreme dunks, something is wrong.

Congratulations to everyone who obtained their pair @ retail and plan to keep!

PO

anyone know what time the NYC supreme sold out all size?

heard some people get there at 8am and wait for three hours only, not that bad tho :smokin

same here.
BTW this is my first post in 5 years I think. Been in the game for a long time, dropped out and then bam, my first SB in a long time.

Man, it's great to see old timers like GEJAY and JAYMATIK around here.

Used to work with one of them and camped out for sneakers with the other. I missed out on this...(tried their iPhone app) so I might as well hit the reseller market too. Hard to believe that at one point, I had ALL 5 Supremes in my possession.

Those were the times. :pimp:

Man, it's great to see old timers like GEJAY and JAYMATIK around here.
Used to work with one of them and camped out for sneakers with the other. I missed out on this...(tried their iPhone app) so I might as well hit the reseller market too. Hard to believe that at one point, I had ALL 5 Supremes in my possession.
Those were the times.
pimp.gif
You worked at NIKE?

Man civickid, for sure good times. Good to be back for now. Yeah I kinda recall you having huge heat back, how about now?

Those hype beasts that camped out for a week must be sick. There are still people online here in supny still getting pairs.

Last edited:
Thanks bro! How are you? Hey you still chill with Patrick? I saw him at the gym like a year ago.
Yea lightweight. But since dropping out of the shoe scene, I've lost contact with a bunch of BAY HEADS...

just came back from the NY store to try to get a pair for my fam but line was wrapped around the block... i think they just sold out at about 3:30

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom