Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Would love to have a pair but I can't pay reseller prices. Too bad there is no Supreme store in East TN:tongue:

i dont understand the hype on this release.... shoes are fugly

still got my samples from the first release back when my boys used to work there.... SMH @ these losers lined up around the block when you know they only got like 30 pairs left.....

yo guys if u didnt get your suprememes just buy ID air forces
check it out

wallpaper_3

check it out
wallpaper_3

It's not the same for numerous reasons. They do need to go ahead and let us use that pattern on the Dunks, now that the Supreme's are out again.

You worked at NIKE?
Hey Osyrhiz, I remember hearing about you with GEJAY and all. Never got a chance to meet up with you but I always heard you were always in the hunt for SBs around 2004-2005.
It's cool to see old friends here.
I have some stuff still from that time. Not all my Supremes are with me (just my white supreme lows) and basically have gotten more Kobe 4s-7s. Just collecting what I deem is left of what I want to collect. Growing up, having families and more responsibilities makes me just wanna sell it all. Nothing beats having money in your pocket.
smokin.gif
[/quote]
Yea man. I was all about SB's from 03-05 ish.

Pusheads will be copped tho!

Who still remember these? My old collection....haha. Can't afford shoes anymore because of other responsibilities: house, wedding and 60's furniture.

Who still remember these? My old collection....haha. Can't afford shoes anymore because of other responsibilities: house, wedding and 60's furniture.

damn thats a nice collect. u have no more of these left?

Lovely collection gejay, even if you no longer have them. That was a great accomplishment!

Anyone have a size 11/11.5 they wanna swap out for my 10.5?

check it out
wallpaper_3
Its not the same. If you had done this back in January, then you could have created a pretty close replica of the SB that dropped today.

GEJAY Did you bro get lucky online with these as well?

Thanks heatking and spazicon.

Yeah he got his 10 and my 8. It was his idea for us to cop. We were hella refreshing for days. It was just like back in the days except it was a digital 10 minute camp out lol.

Btw I still have 3/4 of the shoes including the non SBs, but I wear 1 only once every few weeks and I force myself to.

Last edited:
And to answer a couple pages back, my cousin went to supreme LA at around 5:30pm and they said sold out

Had no idea they even dropped, but I doubt I would have stayed in line for that long....too much work to take care of today ugh

as for me, i've never owned a pair of supremes. I've had paris, reese forbes denims, etc. my brother on the other hand who notified me about this has had all of the premes. I totally get the nostalgic part. just like the one person said, mostly older sneaker heads can appreciate these more.

I had almost all the SB's in the first years which makes me wish they'd retro them

Supa
Mulder
Denims
Gino
Forbes
Futura
Paul Brown Hi
Bisons
True Reds
Supreme Black Low
Cali's
Luckys