Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

I got my pair but my boy wants to trade me his DS Tiffanys for these
I love both to death......Im a sucker for elephant print and the Tiffanys are one of my grails
What yall think I should do?

if tiffanys are one of your grails do that trade.

you will be able to get these supremes down the line easily. many copped just to resell. not a lot of ds tiffs still around.

Ughh. Resellers going crazy with these prices...

Sad part is I'm thinking of pulling the triggor :smh:

Yes, someone said they sold out in LA. but not NY?
I walked by the store an hour ago and there were still people waiting. I am not sure if they are all sold out or if they have 10 pairs left or 200. No one could give me any solid info. A few kids waiting were just hoping for a restock at the end of the line.

Yea man. I was all about SB's from 03-05 ish.

Pusheads will be copped tho!

Went to my local shop yesterday to pick up the Budweiser Highs. The owner saw me and told me to put my name down for both the Levi Lows and Pusheads in my size.

Which goes to show you, knowing and purchasing from your local shops will help out in future releases.

And no Osyrhiz, I'm not in the Bay Area at the moment...but I might be heading back there soon. :tongue:

There was none left at 6pm in NY. They may be doing random restock throughout the week like they used to.

Or you can just stop buying from resellers who charge outrageous prices. Personally, I've bought from resellers, especially when the price is right. I think we need them to a point. I mean, how else am I going to get older releases that aren't available at online stores anymore? I got nothing against resellers but when you're charging 5 bills for a pair of bright red Supreme dunks, something is wrong.

Therein lies the problem. If you're going after a pair of older shoes you have to expect to pay a premium. You can't just expect to pay box price for a pair of 2001 Black/Red XI's. At the same time though, charging like triple for a pair of shoes that just dropped...guess that's what this sneaker ish has become.

Think my limit on these will be like $350. It's been a while since I've wanted to go after a new SB release, but these are just tough. I'll wait it out though.

i got there at 445 yesterday and they had just sold out, but they were selling pairs for hours, dudes were hopping back on line and having seconds.. ah well

I wish the rumors were true and they dropped a black, or navy pair. These reds are nice, but a little to much at the same time.

Black would just like be the originals. Navy would be nice, a more royal blue would be much like the red.

man today feels good; I feel like I'm 19-20 again :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

:smokin

checked tracking I will have mine Tuesday

supreme is getting a thumbs up as far as contacting and emailing me keeping me updated so fast

it's the best of both worlds for me...

the True Red Dunks mixed with the OG Supremes...two of my favs ever released by Nike SB

Back
Top Bottom