Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Got around to actually wearing them.

yo guys i cant afford suprames on ebay so i was thinking bout buyin the air forces on nikeID

you think anyone will notice? you think nike wil stuff some cotton balls or somethin in the tounge for me?

yo guys i cant afford suprames on ebay so i was thinking bout buyin the air forces on nikeID
you think anyone will notice? you think nike wil stuff some cotton balls or somethin in the tounge for me?

lol

He's just playin around, guys.

Last edited:
Stiil looking for these in a 11.5-12. It seems like 9-10.5 are ALL OVER THE PLACE!
mad.gif

Resellers are crazy asking for half the rent prices, I'm waiting until the hype is on another pair before buying these.

yeah lol just messin.
i did hear the quality is pretty good on these still waiting to see them in person
gonna wait for hype price to go down or get a pre-owned one.

Smart man. And woah, selling a new GT-R? Man, I've been trying to get into one all summer. lol

Resellers are crazy asking for half the rent prices, I'm waiting until the hype is on another pair before buying these.

Yep. same guys squating on the Yeezy's. Did this guys just discover eBay, yesterday? This isn't some brand new mine full of gold or diamonds. I want all of them to promptly exit the shoe game, stop camping at my stores, and go find another place to fund their college tuitions, at. Seriously.

Last edited:
not for a reasonable price (IMO hah) if i see these at around 3 I'm going to have to pull the trigger..
I've seen tons 9-10.5 go for 300-400 on the bay. I've only seen 2 size 12's, period, so far. I'm just waiting for the hype to die a little and then I'll really attack. I'm just hoping my size will be around for a decent price.

Smart man. And woah, selling a new GT-R? Man, I've been trying to get into one all summer. lol

yeah bro if your interested let me know.

i recently got the whole front end carbin fiber pretty much. im just trying to get into a whip thats more low key. these tickets starting to add up along with my insurance is through the roof.

Last edited:
I have my dunks on display in my room lol... ima keep em on ice for a WHILE if I dont get tempted to wear em

I could, Im just not a big trade guy. I just sold some pairs so I have over $600 on my paypal currently. But I live in Minnesota so meetups dont work out lol, and Im not a big fan of the shipping first argument.

Just wait it out, i've seen pairs in my size go for high 300s and I still won't bite.

I ran into Evan Turner yesterday and he was all about my Supreme Dunks; kept telling me how "dope" they were lol

My Supreme's finally came today. Supreme bag, and receipt inside. Box was a bit squished, but not horribly like some of the horror stories I heard.

Back
Top Bottom